What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What to do if I can’t smoke anymore.

St. Phatty

How about an Enema using Bong water ?

Yes it does sound like something from the Geriatric version of Cheech & Chong,

but I think at least some of the abundant THC in the bong-water would be absorbed.

Taima-da

How about an Enema using Bong water ?

Yes it does sound like something from the Geriatric version of Cheech & Chong,

but I think at least some of the abundant THC in the bong-water would be absorbed.
Doesn't sound like a fun daily ritual, but I could be wrong, and horses for courses, all that... Besides, if not smoking anymore where does one get the bong water?

St. Phatty

Doesn't sound like a fun daily ritual, but I could be wrong, and horses for courses, all that... Besides, if not smoking anymore where does one get the bong water?
Advertise on Craigslist.

Maybe instead of throwing it out, I should start bottling it and selling it. The bong water, that is.

It has almost the exact same Crap as what ends up in your lungs. Which people seem to enjoy.

of course, absorption through rectal skin may be different than absorption through lung tissue.

Maybe I'll write a letter to Cheech & Chong, who conceivably could be reached through the Screen Actor's Guild. Unless they're dead.

Cactus Squatter

I finally figured out an edible method that works really well on me for around 3 hours.
I’ve been decarbing larger buds, mixing them with just enough MCT oil to make a runny paste, remove all stems and mix with a bowl of oat meal. About an hour later I can feel it come on and it lasts a good 3 hours with another hour or so taper down.

I played around a lot with different ways of the “decarb a couple buds and eat it” method.
I tried: Straight weed. With and without oil. Coconut oil and lecithin, MCT oil. Straight down the hatch or mixed with different foods. I started with small nugs of both my Sativas and hybrids as well as indicas from friends. Worked up to larger buds to where I was happy.
For some reason oatmeal makes it work best for me. The same size doses come on harder and last longer than when I use other foods.

Sativas this was are very trippy for me.