What's new

What strains are you running?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
chem d bx3(ojd's)

Yo jaded are these Connoisseur Chem? Chem D x Chem BX2? If they are they will be some fire man, that Chem BX2 boy is really special!

If you can keep some males or pollen when you pop them do, as the boy no longer exists and is def worth preserving.

Peace

J

jaded1

Hemp,i didn't take any pics of the 1st bluedawg i ran,they weren't supposed to be bluedawgs.
Were supposed to be mixed fems but were a mix of bluedawgs and a couple of titanics.So instead of having 6 plants in flower i ended up with 2 girls to flower and was pretty pissed off,so couldn't be arsed with them really.
The ones i've started are only small at the moment but will take some pics when their bigger

Yeah piff they're connoiseurs chem,have already ran a few and had a very nice girl from them
picture.php

She had a funky mix of tooth decay,licorice and incense

Couple of pics to start the new year

Sour star 4k setup 4 x gavia pro with d-pap for supplementary. Flood and drain system about beginning week 7 here

J

jaded1

Yeah bakelite,i enjoyed the couple of girls i had from them.Only thing with that cross was the amount of males in them!

Gramse

Currently:
C99
Grapefruit
Blue cheese
Pineapple chunk
Motorbreath
Cheese n chong
Critical super silver haze
Lemon diesel

Next:
Og chem
Sssdh

guy fawkes

Veteran
just chopped p75, grapestomper, wd40, and tru casey, next lot going in today are sfv og, ghost og, riri sd, wd40, grapestomper casper revenge and chiesel :)

guy fawkes

Veteran
Very nice GF, very nice indeed! Silly q, but I guess the grape stomper and p75 are super fruity strains?

cheers mate, the wd40 is i star of this round i reckon, just like stardawg but with a mouth coating pine effect and big yielder! the p75 is fruity till about week 7 then goes to a acrid almost chemmy skunky stinky stench but has subtle hints of pineapple/grapefruit in there though not much but enough to break up the nasty stank when took at 9 or so weeks. more dirty skunk than fruit, very resinous!

the grape stomper smell divine and grapey but as yet isnt coming out that much in the flavour, but think after some jar time the fruit will come through atm she thick smooth smoke with sweet and sour note on exhale,

theherbalizor

Veteran
cheers mate, the wd40 is i star of this round i reckon, just like stardawg but with a mouth coating pine effect and big yielder! the p75 is fruity till about week 7 then goes to a acrid almost chemmy skunky stinky stench but has subtle hints of pineapple/grapefruit in there though not much but enough to break up the nasty stank when took at 9 or so weeks. more dirty skunk than fruit, very resinous!

the grape stomper smell divine and grapey but as yet isnt coming out that much in the flavour, but think after some jar time the fruit will come through atm she thick smooth smoke with sweet and sour note on exhale,

They sound interesting. The WD40 I think is my fav strain next to the chem d. I just love it's flavour. And people don't want the wd40 down here now. Complaining it's too smelly. They'd rather have cheese as it doesn't smell as bad. And I know what they are saying. I was around 4 kg of WD40 the other day. And it flipping stunk. Very bad. I love it. So potent also.

T

Terps

Shame to hear about the grapestomper lacking in taste i love grape strains.

Is the ghost u have the proper one? I think theres also an s1 my mate told me about thats going around but its supposed to be just as nice as the real one.

guy fawkes

Veteran
They sound interesting. The WD40 I think is my fav strain next to the chem d. I just love it's flavour. And people don't want the wd40 down here now. Complaining it's too smelly. They'd rather have cheese as it doesn't smell as bad. And I know what they are saying. I was around 4 kg of WD40 the other day. And it flipping stunk. Very bad. I love it. So potent also.

mate, im 100% sure its is wd40 after what ive read and seen and exp myself i see no reason to doubt it, she not quite as strong as stardawg but still very potent and as you say has a superb taste that coats the mouth like a piney og.. as described in the original description.., dank as fook! she on my keeper list that for sure!

guy fawkes

Veteran
Shame to hear about the grapestomper lacking in taste i love grape strains.

Is the ghost u have the proper one? I think theres also an s1 my mate told me about thats going around but its supposed to be just as nice as the real one.

i have access to the s1 fifty cut and original mate, this run is the original , caspers revenge is the fifty s1 ghost og cut x katsu bubba /killing fields. i did have the fifty cut a while back but overwatered the cuts and she died

Latest posts

Latest posts