What's new

What strains are you running?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I sense that Sour is worth checking out.

Is it close to Chem and Diesel, like sisters or cousins ?

I've had TH Seeds Sage & Sour, & really liked it.

What was notable about Sage & Sour was a good high and a dank stinky smell, the kind that once inspired me to look up to see if the window was open & the Septic system was mis-behaving again.

But the window was closed. (Magic Neighbor #2 helped me figure out the circuit breakers for the Septic and we got it fixed.)

Confucius Say - Better to get Dank Stinky Smell from Potent Ganja Medicine, than overflowing Septic. :woohoo:

I have some Green Crack in soil and a Dinafem CBD in Rockwool.

Sweet & Sour White Widow (another CBD Crew strain) in Veg.
This will be a little hard for me to explain but I will try. The "sour" that is going around in the streets of nyc is not the same as what is being sold in seedbanks. I have to go back in history a little to explain. At first weed didnt have all these different names. It was just weed, herb, smoke you know. Then a different weed came out called "skunk". "I smoke skunk wit my peeps all day spread love its the brooklyn way" Biggie Smalls(Juicy). I argue that this was the first mainstream appearance of indoor high grade bud. Soon after there were more, Chocotale thai, blueberry, and haze. This was it in the streets of NY. Im sure there were others but Im talking about what went out to the masses. Eventually "haze" took over. For a very long time it was the best we were gonna get. Then a new chemical smelling, light green, super potent variety came about called diesel. I believe this was the chem 91. Soon after a different diesel surfaced that was similar but more fruity, pink grapefruit. I think that was Soma NYCD. Around the same time there was this other diesel that was just way over the top stank. It looked a little different too. These nugs were tighter, larger calyxes, with a different shape to them. Its still the "sour" people are looking for today. We can smell the difference immediately. The main problem with my area is that there are only 3 kinds of bud in the world. Haze, sour, or kush. The fact that there are so many different types just eludes people. So anything with a hint of sour is "sour" of a hint of kush, its gotta be kush right? It all gets confused so nobody knows what there getting anyways. I currently run DNA Sour D and its ok but ...

E

Elev8

Ok so I'm wanting to ask some of you seed popping vets I have an old pack of dj shorts blueberry that I bought oh must be 9-10 years ago so 95,96 and I'm just wondering are these beans now no good or could they still possibly germinate! I found them in my old bedroom at my mothers house and thought fuck me lol totally forgot about those the pack and beans look brand new like the day I bought them so if I'm going to try germinate these are there any tips or methods for cracking old beans I'm betting there's some crackers in those and would be a shame to atleast not try. Oh also a pack skunk 11 too but can't remember if I bought them at the same time

Good vibes

guy fawkes

Veteran
Ok so I'm wanting to ask some of you seed popping vets I have an old pack of dj shorts blueberry that I bought oh must be 9-10 years ago so 95,96 and I'm just wondering are these beans now no good or could they still possibly germinate! I found them in my old bedroom at my mothers house and thought fuck me lol totally forgot about those the pack and beans look brand new like the day I bought them so if I'm going to try germinate these are there any tips or methods for cracking old beans I'm betting there's some crackers in those and would be a shame to atleast not try. Oh also a pack skunk 11 too but can't remember if I bought them at the same time

Good vibes

they may a bit longer but should crack ok mate, i had some really old jonny blaze seeds that took about a week to crack but ended up with good germ rate. should be some crinkly gems them bb beans!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Just put them straight into dirt or coco don't fuck about with paper towels and soaking and heat mats and all that bollocks. Never lost a seed doing it this way.

Peace

buffoonman

Good to see you still rocking it with the top strains Guy Fawkes. Still remember you putting me onto head seeds G13 Diesel had one nicknamed space bud.
Elev8 95,96 would be 20 years old do you mean 2005, 2006. I germinated some ten years old about 1 in 3 came through but for some reason quite a few sprouted but had no leaves grow out of the centre. Still got some fine ones though. Got a couple going now annac Triesel f2's plus got some Critical Kush Fems going was very impressed with the smoke.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Good to see you still rocking it with the top strains Guy Fawkes. Still remember you putting me onto head seeds G13 Diesel had one nicknamed space bud.
Elev8 95,96 would be 20 years old do you mean 2005, 2006. I germinated some ten years old about 1 in 3 came through but for some reason quite a few sprouted but had no leaves grow out of the centre. Still got some fine ones though. Got a couple going now annac Triesel f2's plus got some Critical Kush Fems going was very impressed with the smoke.

greetings buff :) cheers mate yeah i do try. i still crave for that piney sour dank, i ran a few packs and had a numerous keepers. shame h3ad wasnt still about, must be going back about 8-9 years .. god im getting old lol

E

Elev8

Cheerz mate I will give them a go and see if I had any luck!
And yeh I did correct my mistake underneath I just can't edit yet!:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more strains to add to above...
deep cheese
blue kush
white widow
afghani,,,,,,thanks dinafem,,,,1st 3 strains are fem beans whilst last is reg beans,,,,,s2
some more strains to add to the above,,,,,all reg beans except gg4,,,,
gorillaz glue4 s1"s,,,,,deathbubble,,,gorillabubble,,,,,

Last edited: