What's new

What strains are you running?

guy fawkes

Veteran
it seems one of my cuts was mixed up and is the fifty cut not riri sour as labeled,no biggie.. loads of og funk for me.. sfv, original ghost , fifty ghost and cosmics fifty ghost x katsu bub cut (caspers revenge).

theherbalizor

Veteran
it seems one of my cuts was mixed up and is the fifty cut not riri sour as labeled,no biggie.. loads of og funk for me.. sfv, original ghost , fifty ghost and caspers fifty ghost x katsu bub cut (caspers revenge).

Feel for you bro.... Will be a chore to have to blast thru them ogs... Lol

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
When I typed it I thought there may be some confusion with that. I had GHS cheese and had a really cheesy dom pheno, but didnt clone it. That pheno was the dankest shit I have ever smelled. I want it back.

guy fawkes

Veteran
When I typed it I thought there may be some confusion with that. I had GHS cheese and had a really cheesy dom pheno, but didnt clone it. That pheno was the dankest shit I have ever smelled. I want it back.

the cheese is horrible mate, nasty stinky BO sweaty fumes that burn your nose! i dont mind a bit now and then but the missus goes nuts about the smell and tbh i get sick of it quick now, rather have a og or chem anyday! got heaths cheisel cut running atm.. uk cheese x ecsd.. i bet going t be a stinker :)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I really liked it. I can understand the dislike tho, it a real love it or hate it kinda deal. Me I loved it. Hell if it made its way all over EU and is now all over the US, pretty sure I want that.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I really liked it. I can understand the dislike tho, it a real love it or hate it kinda deal. Me I loved it. Hell if it made its way all over EU and is now all over the US, pretty sure I want that.

I think its more the fact that cheese has been milked so badly in the uk it kinda gets boring after a while.

pekelo44

1x Grand-AK (clone from Midnight Farms via Elemental Wellness Canter)
1x Maui Wowie seed from Sativa Seeds
3x Purple Nepal (mother)x Durban Poison (father) my own special breeding project from my backyard she smells lovely like a good herb should always smell

seeds in peat cubes ready to crack
1x Purple Diesel seed from Cali Connection
1x Phantom Cookies seed from King Klone
1x Purple Widow seed from De Sjamaan

gang-of-trees

I think its more the fact that cheese has been milked so badly in the uk it kinda gets boring after a while.

Absolutely, there's always loads of it round here, my mate runs the suiside cut and after a few day smoking that I get so fuckin down. ( only herb that does it to me) and not a big fan of that cheesey manurey taste.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
half the time what people call sour is not the one I am looking for

Same in UK bro, most of what is sold isn't the real cut so is inferior and gives the cut a bad name.

The real cut grown organic is fantastic, it's just most haven't had the opportunity to try it. They smoke a hybrid that's been chopped early and overfed, with a slight cheesey taste and no buzz and then sack the strain off.

Peace

sandsmp81

Veteran
Same in UK bro, most of what is sold isn't the real cut so is inferior and gives the cut a bad name.

The real cut grown organic is fantastic, it's just most haven't had the opportunity to try it. They smoke a hybrid that's been chopped early and overfed, with a slight cheesey taste and no buzz and then sack the strain off.

Peace

Spot on Piff.

Lyfespan

Well here's whats popped so far in 2015

Cabin Fever Seeds Breeders
Satori Haze
Neville's Chem

Pacific North West Roots
Blue Alien

Delicious Seeds
Cheese Candy
Caramelo
Critical Sensi Star

Auto Seeds
Berry Ryder

Humdbolt Seeds Organization
Blueberry Headband

G-13 Labs Seeds
Blue OG

710 Genetics Seeds
710 Gum

Paradise Seeds
Atomical Haze
Wappa

CBD Crew
Yummy
Girl Scout Cookies

BOG Seeds
Bogglegum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina(this is my F2) pheno a, and pheno b

Forgotten OG
OG Kush

E

Elev8

wow this thread is active as ever lol so glad to be back i know exactly how much harm vindictive people can do im back at it after 2 years "AWAY" and if i ever found the rat that put me "AWAY" there lives would,nt be worth living im not sure wots going on here so i cant judge but its just not nice, not nice at all! btw hello everyone lol.

F

Fields~of~Green

Why don't you just get tape measures out and be done with it

Who gives a fuck who fetched what let's just enjoy what we have and be civil

Stop being childish it's a disgrace your making fools of yourselves

St. Phatty

Thats how I feel about sour. Its old now. Yeah Its fire, but half the time what people call sour is not the one I am looking for

Peace

I sense that Sour is worth checking out.

Is it close to Chem and Diesel, like sisters or cousins ?

I've had TH Seeds Sage & Sour, & really liked it.

What was notable about Sage & Sour was a good high and a dank stinky smell, the kind that once inspired me to look up to see if the window was open & the Septic system was mis-behaving again.

But the window was closed. (Magic Neighbor #2 helped me figure out the circuit breakers for the Septic and we got it fixed.)

Confucius Say - Better to get Dank Stinky Smell from Potent Ganja Medicine, than overflowing Septic. :woohoo:

I have some Green Crack in soil and a Dinafem CBD in Rockwool.

Sweet & Sour White Widow (another CBD Crew strain) in Veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts