What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
NOTB: Salvia Divinorium, divine indeed. About the 4th time I used my oldest boy found me and thought I might be dead. Tried to wake me up. Whooie, I remember breaking up on the shore 'cause there was no stopping. Interesting, very personal and incredibly non-habit forming.

But right now I'm smoking a fresh (today's) batch of vacuum hexane extract from early pick sativa. I have a 75 day strain I pop the cola's from at 63 days. Trimmed to perfection and hang dried for 7 days. Oven at 150 for 3 hours and into the hexane.

Non drowsy to the extreme, powerful (60%) and this being the first day's test, I have overdosed to the point I cannot post in the grower's forum. Full ripe puts me to sleep at this dosage. These were picked at first cloudy trichome, hairs still 95% white, but man 'o man what a clear high.

Nice about growing, do not need optimum growth, I have more than I can use so I get exactly what I want.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Medijuana - I don't have a high tolerance to start with and two hitsof this shit and I'm DONE!

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
:fsu: it's not bag seed weed,but the weed has no name. but I really like it. been growing it for the last 18 months.
Sorry Classy, I wish I could help.:comfort:
:smoky::smoweed:

R

Rysam

Im smoking the same shit I've been smoking all summer. It gets old but the buzz is still there.

The stash is getting low though...gonna take some rationing to make it until the end of sept.

labtec

I'm smoking some decent OG Kush, then on to some bomb ass super lemon haze possibly with some fire qwiso on top.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Chocolate rain...
give it a minute u gon here that name
just remember who putchou up on game
Get Mo, the mothafuckin doja mayn

Iraganji

Mosca C99bx1

popped 5, 2males and 3 females. I'm sampling one of the girls now. Two more to try. Still have 5 more seeds. :)

:)

C

Classy@Home

Just had some Great White - my tolerance is down, but this stuff kicked my ass.

Very nice...