What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

D

draco

just now came from a session with Rez chem/sfv.

i have not yet found the ceiling with this pheno. one bowl is wtf?! second is even better.

i have not had the reason to go beyond that - i guess cause i'm an old fart - but i will.

stone cold sober. burn three bowls. note effects.

check.

yes. it has come to this i'm afraid...:smokey:

some Louis XIII OG, and Pure Kush. The Louis is one of my favorite OG strains, really deep musky lemon pinesol BO smell. High starts out like a baseball bat to the head then steadily works its way down. If you ever seen "How High" remember when that narc ass snitch bitch steals Meth s' ivory plant and smokes it for the first time and the rainbow shoots out his skull? yea smoking this shit reminds of that everytime haha. The pure kush is different from other PKs ive had at other clubs. Kinda smells like white widow to me, very tropical fruity smell with a hint of pineapple in the back. I'm used to the more classic hashy/coffee/toffee smell associated with the strain. But this strain is nice also. actually quite potent, real lung expansion on the smoke with little aftertaste. FADED

Siomha

Wappa, Spoetnik#1, Sweet Purple, Magic Bud, it was my first grow ever and i love them all.
Wappa is my favourite. But they all smell great and they all get me a good high.
:plant grow:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
hey Doctor! grown from seed? hmm?

sure would be interested in that!!

respect

We had a cut we ran for a few years. It came out of Honeydew, Humboldt. It was awesome. It would always produce 1-2 seeds per quarter pound on its own indoors in a tent. We grew out several of them and actually found a speciman that surpasses the real Original Headband clone. It runs about 10 plus weeks to finish properly, possibly 11 weeks. The stems are a bit weak, but the weed sure isnt. I stay close to the floor when I bong hit it. Ive been known to flop on the floor in a partially unconcious state from that stuff, especially the Kief.

DP

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
not really sure of the lineage, but the grower calls it Ecstasy..it's super tasty and sticky..i think a cross of OG Kush because i smell that lemony flavor, and it's a nice sativa buzz, such a nice change to the heavy kushes of late...

peace
Chefboy

barnyard

just finished some sacks of golden goat and facewreck...now I'm into some Sour D

the smoke of the Sour D smells super skunky

viva Sativa!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Last night - Medijuana

Tonight - Pine Queen Haze

Can't wait until fall when my sativas are ready to sample.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Some Green Dragon(chem4xinsane banana kush f9) with a middle layer of amber i made outta a mix of king louie xiii og an strawberry diesel. KILLLLL!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Mongrel Bred (Local aussie sativa X Princess13) :whee: Strong and potent are the words for this weed :whee:
:smoke out:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Right now im smoking TRAINWRECK from sun-up to sundown. The name doesnt fit because the high is clear with focus, a great daytime weed. It was grown outdoors with native soil and chicken shit only! Oh and water of course! Enjoy....

picture.php

picture.php

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Mongrel Bred (Local aussie sativa X Princess13) :whee: Strong and potent are the words for this weed :whee:
:smoke out:

is this outdoor? sounds amazing...and I love that Aussie's and Kiwi's are smoking there home grown from this season....gotta love this planet...

peace
Chefboy