What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

cloped1

Greetings all! I lurk a lot but rarely participate in discussions much because I still have much to learn. I have taken up the pot hobby again after about thirty years away from it. I started growing about a year ago as an OMMP MJ compliant patient. I have been growing White Widow from clones I take from three mother plants I started. My problem is: I do not get high enough from my crop. I have beren told by others that my crop is good and they like it. I, however, do not get as stoned as I would like to no matter how much I smoke. What is wrong? Any thoughts? I am totally, mentally aware. It does not seem right.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Youve built a tollerance to the plant you grow. You might want to get a OG Kush, or Headband clone and try that.They have a higher THC level. I have a high tollerance to THC, but the Headband, OG Kush, and LA conf work for me. I also rotate in a sativa now and then. Maui is pretty strong

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm puffing Deep Congo F3 this afternoon. Later I'll hit some Nordle(Afghan/Skunk) from Mr. Nice

usda101

Some shit i call purp because the nug i got the bean out of was all purple . Which means absolutely nothing . Can any one help with identifying this strain before i start a thread ?

BRNEYDBVR

Princess Diesel

Sour Diesel

Super Silver Chem Haze (2 different phenos)

God's Gift

Bogglegum x Sour Bubble 4

Mental Floss x Double Purple Doja F3

Sweet Tooth 3

Golden Skush

Aurora Indica (purple pheno)

Sensi Star x PIMMP

Scissor Hash from all of the above...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Three phenos of maui