What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbors

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol at Bruce Leroy! I'm sorry but anyone who eats popcorn with chopsticks is just asking for trouble. but damn that girl was smoking hot though.

Ignore them, be a good neighbor and know they can do nothing, which is why they are so mad. Play some music to reduce the noisy neighbors peace

oct

When I had a neighbor I didn't like I'd throw banana peels on his porch. I'd eat a banana on the way out the door to work and toss the peel there everyday. He brought some hot bitch home from the bar late one night and she was in heels. Slipped on the peel and fell on the concrete.

I heard her say "why in the FUCK is there a banana peel on your porch" and he said "my asshole neighbor throws them on here"

I was dying laughing

N

noyd666

one of my work mates had trouble with the cookhouse owner at the mine site, so he shit on his front doorstep lol.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I have a drug dealer friend whose neighbor was giving him shit. Well this neighbor happend to also be a court cop. What court cop diddnt know was that he was about one step from getting poked the fuck up because that's just the kind of people he knows right?

Well masked men did not show up and jack the stupid fuck I don't know what he's thinking. But he got super glue in his locks the day homie moved out.

Just goes to show.... You don't know who you might be playing with.

Coba

Veteran
Ignore them, be a good neighbor and know they can do nothing, which is why they are so mad. Play some music to reduce the noisy neighbors peace

so simple yet, so elusive. Ignore them and be a good neighbor... that is great advise.

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Get hold of some type of nondescript item belonging to these assholes and get it to me and I will have the missus :witch: put you a voo doo doll together.:biggrin:

DarthFader1

Veteran
If i was there i would go and kick their ass on your behalf

People like that are fuqqing cowards!

That's apartment living for you though, whole bunch of people living on top of each other tempers are bound to flare. I remember living in this apartment once in my mid 20s and there was a MURDER right next door to our apartment!! It was crazy, police everywhere

darth

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
grab your sack and tell them too.....yeehaw..laugh loud and hard and just move on..no need for anything your obeying the law...saying anything is most likely useless...just laugh and smile a lot...maybe even wave and make sure to say hi every time..ha ha mutherfuckers I am legal and you cant do spit ...don't say that just know it..my one neighbor once approached me about mj and I informed him and said. I told him to consider moving if he cant deal with it cause I am legal ...cant touch this!!!..all my other neighbors are my friends one even builds ak47 kits with me ex marine dude and my gunsmith friend...stoners are everywhere and them assholes are blind...we are a powerhouse in numbers to bad we cant yet unite..BUT OUR DAY IS NEAR

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Apocalypse Now: A peaceful metaphor.

Apocalypse Now: A peaceful metaphor.

...ain't it goddam funny how the freaks don't hassle the squares but the squares act like 2 year olds when they can't legislate it down your throat and this is what legal looks like.

Did you know statistically speaking there are wwaayy more of us then there are properly registered NRA members and it can be speculated that @ least 38% of them burn and 68% are kewl with it.

In my limited experience, as a demographic we tend to be rugged individualist. I say Unite. If the IC community lead the charge with Gypsy @ The Helm. Our community. Focused on being a lobbying powerhouse of an infinite order of magnitude...

...but I digress.

This is nothing short of harresment / bullying / intimidation / or as the Carolinians turn a phrase.
Bull Shit.

Can you dig it? Cause I do:
Apocalypse_Now1.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9_pZ85zIQ

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I've lived in my southern California apartment duplex since 2001. I've been a medical marijuana patient since 2008. Two years ago, new neighbors moved into the apartment below me, and they seem to be hell-bent on denying me the right to smoke in my own home.

There is no insulation in the walls in this building, so I suspect they can occasionally catch a faint whiff of cannabis smoke, but I wouldn't know since they've never talked to me about it. I try to be as discreet as possible, and keep airflow moving through my apartment so that most of it clears out fairly quickly. But the problem my neighbors have is not really with the smell. It's with the fact that someone is legally allowed to do something that they think should be illegal.

First they called the cops on me, who never even spoke to me and probably just explained the law to them. Since then, they've continually slammed doors, cupboards, toilet seats, showers doors, windows - and they continually yell things through the walls like "I can't wait to vote so we can put away all the potheads!".

Worst of all, every single day, when I get in the shower, they go into their bathroom, run the bathwater, and switch it back and forth between hot and cold while flushing the toilet. All of these things only contribute to making my medical condition (panic disorder) worse, which in turn forces me to have to smoke more.

I confronted them today and asked them if they have anything to say to me, but unfortunately, they are very stubborn and ignorant, and talking to them accomplished nothing. I can't move because of my credit rating, so I'm stuck here in this situation unless I wanna file a lawsuit against them.

Does anyone have any advice for me PLEASE?

Fuck that shit! Grab a smoke buddy carbon filter for use at home if you want to try to appease them but I bet they keep it up when you hear water running you should turn all the cold water you can on to scald their ass in the shower! I would also do anything to piss them off I could so they have to move you were there first it seems.

I mean if you are truly being courteous they should not have problems. Smoke Buddy, Incense, and intelligence! Some people you cannot reach no matter how hard you try. Funny out in CA you have this problem....whats up with the landlord?

Latest posts

Latest posts