What's new

Neighbors

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If what you're say is true about the child, CPS is a bitch and will F their life up for a good long time, They're much worse than the Cops. Child Protective Services! So much worst than property management, PM will drop anything on you if CPS is investigating them. CPS call can be annonomuos

igrowone

Veteran
this does have a yummybud feel, but with its own special extras, which inexorably drew me in
so the new strategy, you become born again
at that point the next step is clear, you must save your neighbours
obviously they're on the road to hell
and a large bible is a nifty punch blocker

S

Stone House

If what you're say is true about the child, CPS is a bitch and will F their life up for a good long time, They're much worse than the Cops. Child Protective Services! So much worst than property management, PM will drop anything on you if CPS is investigating them. CPS call can be annonomuos

I agree and so what if they know it was you that reported the child abuse! If your neighbors harassed you afterwards you could let police / CPS know you were being retaliated against for reporting the child abuse. If he pushes or strikes you, he goes to jail.

Tynehead Tom

Even if I was in a legal state and able to smoke in an apt. I wouldnt want my neighbors knowing my business anyhow. Get a filter of some sort. Put a fan in a window.
Just because things are legal and allowed doesnt mean you should let anyone else know what you are doing.

yup, pretty much agree here. my smoking room was on the far side and upstairs in a rental 4 plex. I just put a fan in the window.
the neighbors in the thread are obviously self righteous fukwads but unfortunately the world is full of those kind of folks at every turn.

I'd either set up a comfortable smoking room or move. There is no point maintaining a stress level in your tenancy relationship with those in the building, that shit never ends well. Drama free and stress free is my advice.

Green Squall

OK this is my last advice. Just do SOMETHING and stop doing nothing. Whether it's talking to the fuckers, calling CPS, moving or doing something so stupid that you'll end up in jail. Just stop sitting on your hands and make a move. Stop being the victim. I believe confronting the problem might also be beneficial with your panic disorder. Sorry but at this point the situation calls for tough love.

What Mojave said, flip dat bitch on when you blaze up done deal. smallest fan and filter should do 100 bills maybe? And get an automated air freshener thingy.

doob

Most annoying thread of 2016? Haha.

All though my neighbours are the only ones who can ruin me in my situation, keep your friends close, enemies closer. Or move house.

pheed

I already have three fans and three carbon filters pulling air through the apartment at all times... I wonder how many apartment smokers go through that kind of trouble. Again, it's not the smoke or the smell that pisses these people off. It's the fact that they can't call the cops on me for getting high. Let me repeat what my neighbor yelled at me: "I can't wait to vote so we can put away all the potheads"

And whoever said you can't treat panic disorder with MJ really doesn't know what they're talking about. As someone who used to be completely dependent on Xanax, but hasn't needed one in 7 years, I beg to differ...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if they cant smell it------- tell them you quit and got born again and would love to talk to them about god and jesus...that should end it.....yeehaw..you can steal a bible anywhere easily ...and if you get an old one you can roll an emergency joint with its pages...in case they do indeed decide to talk about getting saved and god stuff then consider moving...

lawlrus

I already have three fans and three carbon filters pulling air through the apartment at all times... I wonder how many apartment smokers go through that kind of trouble. Again, it's not the smoke or the smell that pisses these people off. It's the fact that they can't call the cops on me for getting high. Let me repeat what my neighbor yelled at me: "I can't wait to vote so we can put away all the potheads"

And whoever said you can't treat panic disorder with MJ really doesn't know what they're talking about. As someone who used to be completely dependent on Xanax, but hasn't needed one in 7 years, I beg to differ...

Dude, I straight up don't believe that you are running 3 scrubbers and inlines 24/7 in your apartment. Come on.

corky1968

Veteran
Is this your pot-nazi at the game?

akSKqjT.jpg