What's new

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Wheres OG raskal at... Didnt he do some work with CSI humbolt?

I hit up collectives from san diego to san fran to do my chem og crosses.

Nothing like burnt rubber bike innertube skunk pinsol lemon reeking plants from oily black seeds...

mexweed

Veteran
imo what sets OG apart from chems and diesel is that smooth earthy tone, it's not that there isn't gas in there or that it's not skunky, but it's not as astringent as some chems or diesel

I have had 91 that had the smoothness, la confidential and black malibu had it, don shula had it, definitely triangle

it's the difference between permed hair funk and freshly rained on dirt, not as pronounced as bubba but gassier than bubba, maybe 70% as gassy as chem D or diesel

mexweed

Veteran
I was looking into raskal OG and found plenty of stuff saying it is a sativa dominant hybrid of some sort, B Real did a review and said it smelled like lemon haze, although that was called OG raskal lemon

when I was looking into true OG I found stuff claiming it was an example of OG before it got hybridized with sativa genetics and takes on a more stout structure, but then saw on here some examples where it was almost identical to sfv

I was looking into a worked sfv line and it said it was worked to bx5 to bring out pure gas because the gas is not typically a dominant trait in the line and that many get worked to the lemon and the gas is easily lost

after looking into a bunch of OG seed offerings I'm leaning more towards some pre98 s1 at this point, unless the short squat kush pheno of the larry I'm finishing up is absolute fire

I want kush not lemon thai

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I flowered out a bunch of SFV x Triangle/Lemon Larry from some dude named Moe Lasses on IG.. .. complete bunkess

Triangle phenos were decent... but damn.. this Jack hazey smell was so dominant every pheno was trash not Triangle...

I just germinated 30 pure Lemon Larrys from Elite Genetics aka thief

JetLife175

Veteran
I flowered out a bunch of SFV x Triangle/Lemon Larry from some dude named Moe Lasses on IG.. .. complete bunkess

Triangle phenos were decent... but damn.. this Jack hazey smell was so dominant every pheno was trash not Triangle...

I just germinated 30 pure Lemon Larrys from Elite Genetics aka thief

Those lemon Larry new or old stock????

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Its from his new drop... im about to chop down his Lemon larry X Watermelon Gelato... and the 3 females are super dank..

He cheated alot of people... but him and I were str8.. still didnt like his practices with others and cut all communication with him...

His Rudeboi/Irene crosses were solid also.. but the lemon larry is bomb as fuck

JetLife175

Veteran
Its from his new drop... im about to chop down his Lemon larry X Watermelon Gelato... and the 3 females are super dank..

He cheated alot of people... but him and I were str8.. still didnt like his practices with others and cut all communication with him...

His Rudeboi/Irene crosses were solid also.. but the lemon larry is bomb as fuck

Yeah I know the whole elite situation. I never got fucked over either. Got quite a few packs from him ages ago too. Those sour OG and lemon Larry were to die for.

Gazoo31

just got couple those to pedro bout to pop soon. did just finish one of their cataract kush which is that og kush x la confidential kinda had mothball funk good high/looks. run alot of their stuff never been let down

Just finished a run of cataract. First and only time I've had issues with hermies. Buds and smoke were lack luster. Running their holy grail and lemon og this time and they are killing the cataract.

Gazoo31

This is a holy grail that is my favorite pheno so far.

Attachments

• 20200429_213130.jpg
    20200429_213130.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 62

Sunshineinabag

imo what sets OG apart from chems and diesel is that smooth earthy tone, it's not that there isn't gas in there or that it's not skunky, but it's not as astringent as some chems or diesel

I have had 91 that had the smoothness, la confidential and black malibu had it, don shula had it, definitely triangle

it's the difference between permed hair funk and freshly rained on dirt, not as pronounced as bubba but gassier than bubba, maybe 70% as gassy as chem D or diesel

freshly rained on dirt or earth is Known as Petrichor.......now can someone explain to me what xxx og is?

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karmas - tha melon is one of the best og's ive smoked in a while. the biker kush seems to dominate in my samples so far.

mexweed

Veteran
I think two of my larry selfed a couple seeds

I have some ghost s1 on the way I'm hoping will be less lemon spectrum than the larry

I need to start something else I don't care as much about first so I can practice cloning

Storm Shadow

Veteran
He was hurting for money and nobody was buying his seeds at the prices he wanted... so he did live auctions on Instagram and took everyones loot... gave them nothing and got banned from IG... He sent me an email telling me he got locked out of paypal and was begging for money... Acting like I didnt know he fucked so many people over...

I was getting gnarly Meth/Pain Pills vibes from him