What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2027134.jpg
    photo2027134.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 106

Happy Times

I recently made f7's of XXX og. The XXX og has won a bunch of high times cups, has been featured in a few ht articles etc. And is literally only in the hands of 2 growers that will not share her under any circumstances. I'd like to figure out a way to make them available, they are in my opinion hands down the best and most consistent OG ever made available in seed. A few shots of the F6 loaded with f7s, not only does she have all of the looks, structure etc...she's greased out and super pine fuel terps are unmistakable classic OG

Nice, she’s def got that classic OG look

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man, smoke reports aren't really available on the tha melon, how did you like it after using it for a while?

the keeper i had from about half a pack was very fuel with an og background like headband but with an additional melon taste.
I have another strain, a watermelon zkittle and its quite a different type of melon taste to this.

It also grew different to sour, iirc it was more long spears like og, but it is also heavily influenced by the melon side of the family in its general look.

Very nice strain overall, one of the best tasting for me, decently strong but not the strongest in my stable. ive also done the headbanger strain and its similar.

Red October

the keeper i had from about half a pack was very fuel with an og background like headband but with an additional melon taste.
I have another strain, a watermelon zkittle and its quite a different type of melon taste to this.

It also grew different to sour, iirc it was more long spears like og, but it is also heavily influenced by the melon side of the family in its general look.

Very nice strain overall, one of the best tasting for me, decently strong but not the strongest in my stable. ive also done the headbanger strain and its similar.

Thanks very much weedobix, are there any you could suggest more for potency, with most of the Kush stuff I find they run out of steam quite quickly and tend to build resistance quite fast, it's the one aspect that stops me from growing too many of them.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks very much weedobix, are there any you could suggest more for potency, with most of the Kush stuff I find they run out of steam quite quickly and tend to build resistance quite fast, it's the one aspect that stops me from growing too many of them.

Hi Red, in answer to the potency question, i have a wedding cake x gelato 33 from seedjunky that is extremely strong, also recently a strain called papa don (solfire) which is a chemdog, cake & gmo cookies cross that is also a face melter and absolutely stinks too, other than that ive ran chemdog hybrids a bunch of times that are nearly always strong, stardawg, ecsd x chem, casey and many others.

In keeping with the thread I just actually ran a little 3 way og kush grow involving kosher kush, tahoe og, sfv ibl bx. Although they're still drying ive had some testers and so far the kosher kush (dna) is hands down winning, infact its the only one of these three strains that actually tastes like og kush, its strong too. i have 4 of these and theyre quite consistent but are a little picky with nutes, they really hate the cold and too much light, way more sensitive than most.

The tahoe (from big buddah) is nice, i only had two of these (3 didnt pop!), one is extremely pine taste and smell but average potency, small plant and the bud kinda airy, its sister is a sort of bubblegum kush, nice taste on that one, huge vigorous plant with big buds, very healthy. i'll probably grow more of these at some point, theres potential in these, strong terps, although the two seeds struck me in the fact that they didnt even seem like they were related..

the sfv ibl (cali connection) is a very average bud and has never seen og kush, sadly i grew six of these, should of known better, but i was having a hard time finding sfv seeds, and many eons ago they actually used to sell good og seeds.

Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Trichome Jungle Seeds Tipi Og is the best og in seed I’ve come across.

master kusher

delicious seeds bubblegum kush was one of my first two plants I did train that plant a little bit and tied the stems down with rope i planted next to the sleestack skunk which was a free seed and so was the bubblegum kush and I ripped one male, it's not a bad life as a grower and I'll probably continue doing it for the rest of my life.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i have a pack of tha melon... with little space to grow (4x3.5ft tent) , every grow i'll start 1-2 seeds, hoping for a ass-kickin lady - last '2' grows i started 1 tha melon seed each time... and both times they were males - will try again in the fall

mexweed

Veteran
Strayfox has triangle kushXhollywood pure kush

I'm going to see what my chem#4 smokes like and what comes of my I95 bagseed before I get anything new kush wise

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have recent run dna/reserva privada kosher kush and og kush. They were good, but I would never run them again.