What's new

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

TheBlaze

Lost Coast OG has the most ‘classic’ spicy-gassy-burnt rubbery taste& aroma and effect characteristic of what I associate with the OG Kush tag. However, it doesn’t come from any of the so-called “authentic” OG lines of FL origin, it’s genetics being a combo of old Cali heirloom paki kush and Thai lines, crossed to Chem 4.

As for the “who has?”... well, I got mine from Emerald Triangle Genetics a few years ago, but I think now it’s either HSO or Dinafem, or both.

Bonus: It resists pm and botrytis like a champ. The year I did it was a bad year for that in my area, and the LCOG was extremely resistant, I don’t recall losing any of it.

That is a fantastic strain, but the genetics ET listed are not correct.

It was originally bred by Zoolander and is made up of Chem Sis, NL5 and Sour Lemon Larry or something like that.

frostqueen

Have any of you grown out any Florida OG from DNA genetics? Always wondered about that one.

I have a Ghost OG cut that is fantastic. I'd love to find something to cross that with.

nahual

Have any of you grown out any Florida OG from DNA genetics? Always wondered about that one.

I have a Ghost OG cut that is fantastic. I'd love to find something to cross that with.

jealous of your ghost. im trying to find donors for my fire og rn. you could always reverse the ghost onto itself for S1 seeds if its the ghost clone only. or take her pollen and hit another clone if you want to skip the male selection

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hso ogk is looking good. growing first time her from a clone. healthy and bushy nice one.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Send me a PM about it - and we should be able to get something listed on Seedbay -

Can anyone put me in touch with whoever it may be that can get some beans listed for the server fund if that’s a thing? Bout to make some fresh OG s1 and I figured it would be a good thing for people to pick up if they want a crack at proper PURE OG.

V

ValleyHill

And yeah it’s kind of a let down when you think that there has been all this diversity in the OG gene pool but when it first came out it was either the original cutting renamed or a s1. Honestly OG selfs itself very true to type. But I still haven’t found a s1 that’s spot on and could pass as mom. There’s always certain nuances missing.

V

ValleyHill

Wasnt meaning to be rude by posting the above it's just that I've tried so many og types over the years and I still havent found anything that I've kept long term.i guess we would only truly know if we had run the original cut.
Atb vh

nahual

running some HA S1 seeds I made for selection and testing, to compare against my HA cut. so far testing has shown 2 dif phenos, one a little more sativa leaved than the other. seems to self very true to original cut as you mentioned, nearly identical results so far.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Which HA exactly do you have a name or a picture? HA S1 I only see an acronym. Do you know what an acronym is?

JetLife175 that name reminds me of the musician Curren$y for some reason and not Kevin Jodrey or Bubba Swerve Oregon Josh et al pardon my French. You might be able to post up some packs like MadMac and Blazing Cultivars. Then they're on the chopping block for free (nominal shipping donation) fair and square :tiphat:

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I mean like which person? Just naming a criminal biker gang, does not give any specific details. If you want that maybe you just want it like a confederate flag. I piss on it honestly. And, it still leaves the detail of where who the cut came from specifically...

which begs the question what kind of biker club that claims to be supremacists and also hides being secret you can't tell anyone you are a fan or a member? sounds real suspicious to me very suspect for absolutely nothing at all whatsoever

in conclusion, there is no hell angle og. look at what happened to yeti the guy loompa on instagram and on icmag
he was taken out by metsk.. the European guy who was upset about being scammed. that is the real root hint of truth rather shred of evidence to the rumour mill..

places and people who do business will sometimes censor, like erase posts or ban people. one obvious reason is because the person clicking the delete button is the same person selling the scam seeds. it doesn't really matter the details (as in what we didn't see or was talked about behind closed doors) because we saw the effect of the actions taking place. in this case it is out in the open, mets was upset about being scammed for money and he let us and loompa know about it. and loompa loves talking about that hells angle o g bull shit all day long...proof:tiphat:

T

TakenByTheSky

Relax dude, you're getting your undies in a waf over a cut that was named over 10+ years ago.

I'd say HA OG is probably all but forgotten these days anyways. The OG name has been so bastardized by male/female hybrids of all sortsusing the name "OG" is nothing more than a describing term these days.

You don't see many ppl running the old original cuts anymore these days as many have moved on to newer hybrids or trendy cuts of today.

nahual

Which HA exactly do you have a name or a picture? HA S1 I only see an acronym. Do you know what an acronym is?

JetLife175 that name reminds me of the musician Curren$y for some reason and not Kevin Jodrey or Bubba Swerve Oregon Josh et al pardon my French. You might be able to post up some packs like MadMac and Blazing Cultivars. Then they're on the chopping block for free (nominal shipping donation) fair and square :tiphat:

wow. uh yes i took english as a youngster in school. im aware of what an acronym is? not sure what this has to do with my selfing of an old clone only og kush. the ha og genetic is widely used by Karma, Norstar, and several other seed companies.

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
Relax dude, you're getting your undies in a waf over a cut that was named over 10+ years ago.

I'd say HA OG is probably all but forgotten these days anyways. The OG name has been so bastardized by male/female hybrids of all sortsusing the name "OG" is nothing more than a describing term these days.

You don't see many ppl running the old original cuts anymore these days as many have moved on to newer hybrids or trendy cuts of today.

I’m still rocking the original cut, Larry, Soul Assassin, XXx, and Legend. They have staying power trust me. They never sit around for too long. Always the first thing people wanna pick up. In my circle nothing really compares to proper OG.

JetLife175

Veteran
Which HA exactly do you have a name or a picture? HA S1 I only see an acronym. Do you know what an acronym is

Trying to figure out what you are getting at? I’m not any of the people you mentioned and never claimed to be. And yes my username is a reference to said artist. I enjoy his music and his whole movement. With that said it doesn’t define who i am or what I am about. Cheers.

packerfan79

Veteran
I’m still rocking the original cut, Larry, Soul Assassin, XXx, and Legend. They have staying power trust me. They never sit around for too long. Always the first thing people wanna pick up. In my circle nothing really compares to proper OG.

I grew soul assassin years ago. It was incredible. Lost track of my clones and lost it. Never to find it again.