What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Meant to post this at a more pertinent hour, like..... much earlier this morning.

Local anesthetic from yesterday's steroid epidural in my lumbar began wearing off sometime after 2 pm today, and things are likely somewhat improved just from that 'breather.' Woke in a much better frame of mind this morning; what a difference an absence of pain can make, though lifting a refurbished and heavily reinforced freight sled seems to have reminded my right hip of its limitations.

Word has it that there's substantial overflow on the north shore of the first decent size lake I cross on my way out to the cabin, and that after Sunday, I'll be the only avid fisher person out there.

If everything goes well, it'll be Heaven for recreational alone time, with plenty of good homemade grub, cannabis, and various craft beers and tequila beverages.

If there's a decent fuck-up or more negative event that grows beyond my capacity... well.. that might be a bit ... different in experience.

Maybe a good opportunity to pack some mushrooms or acid, considering the absence of other people that might be inhibitors to such vices....

therevverend

Veteran

Feels traitorous posting a band that contained 2 rats. But they were pretty good before that, and John Sebastian is not a snitch and will always be great. I don't believe his body of work deserves to be tarnished and besides, those guys are all really old or dead now anyway...

Latest posts

Latest posts