What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@moose eater
hey hey brother! i feel for you man
im no keyboard warrior but i would be sure to leave a yelp review on social media about what happened; if the vet has a facebook, post there too
/f this guy!
there is nothing you can do about what has happened but at least your loss can be a warning to others
i would also call him and let him know that you feel his lack of care is what contributed to the death of your dog and see what he says

we will all be together in the end my friend

*f'n big edit here and sorry to both aoh and the moose eater. what can i say im a f' pot head

Last edited:

moose eater

@armedoldhippy
hey hey brother! i feel for you man
im no keyboard warrior but i would be sure to leave a yelp review on social media about what happened; if the vet has a facebook, post there too
/f this guy!
there is nothing you can do about what has happened but at least your loss can be a warning to others
i would also call him and let him know that you feel his lack of care is what contributed to the death of your dog and see what he says

we will all be together in the end my friend

I think you tagged the wrong person, pop, but yes, tomorrow AM my son will phone the (different) clinic that has his pup's body and inquire as to the cost and option of/for the tox screen and labs, and then probably meet in person, face to face, with the vet who sent his dog home still unconscious and not stabilized.

The dog had lots of life left in him.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, sorry for that and sorry to aoh
ive since corrected my post

im hoping if he talks to the vet the guy will be cool and own up to what he did
if not f' him and he deserves all the scorn he gets!
/esp if he has a third party report, that could be a legal issue

sorry for the hiccup man

moose eater

yeah man, sorry for that and sorry to aoh
ive since corrected my post

im hoping if he talks to the vet the guy will be cool and own up to what he did
if not f' him and he deserves all the scorn he gets!
/esp if he has a third party report, that could be a legal issue

sorry for the hiccup man

No problem, pop. I am, afterall, armed, and an old hippie, too. So, the error was one of ID rather than description.

Last edited:

CannaZen

im listening to underwater by matt van (is it okay i post this here?) its just accoustic song no illegal stuff in the lyrics.

edit: now im listening to falter in the agency of mind