What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your 'Zombie Apocalypse' plan??

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
HAHA I didn't read the thread before my post. This has to be in my top 10 ICmag posts ever. Hilarious and surely informative, as usual.
Congrats ICmagers

A

Amstel Light

all movies aside, it really happened like this - back in 1969 at the VA hospital in Pittsburgh there was a chemical spill of some type, the Army had been trying it out as a defoliant or something. Anyway, this crap got everywhere and somehow when the fumes got into the morgue it made the bodies kind of jump around or wiggle as if they were alive. So there was a big cleaning thing and all the bodies and contaminated stuff were packed into barrels. Well the Army found out about Romero's then new movie, Night of the Living Dead, and they said if he didn't change the story they'd sue his ass off.

funny ^^got that from return of the living dead.. the best of them all had horror, comedy and punkers..

R

r13f

The .223 M16 round is not really made to kill; its purpose is to injure. You hurt one guy and make 2 others take the time to carry his ass. Go with the bigger guns - .45 Colt cowboy is the best handgun. The garands are good, the M60 is better, gatlin style or .50 the best except for the M79 precursor to the M203 as seen in apocalypse now (the one the roach fired) :)

H

h^2 O

TarmanNewYearblingee.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Getting to the National Guard Armory in a hurry is critical

The 12 gauge fully automatic shotgun digesting common 12 gauge ammo

us-marine-firing-aa-12-full-auto-shotgun-aa12-machine-shotgun.jpg

12 gauge frag projectile,
aka 'zombie poppers'.......

FRAG-12%20Projectile_1.jpg

D

DogBoy

Simple. www.nazizombies.com

1) Defend initial area for 3 rounds.
2) Open Thompson side first, person with most points opens the barricades.
3) Make way to mystery box and power switch. Turn on power and arm players as best you can.
4) Guard box area until all 4 players have good guns and dogs have been dealt with.
5) Around level 7-8 create a crawler and use the time to switch on teleports, upgrade perks and use the pack-a-punch. ( STG, Ray Gun, MG42 and wafflemaker are best choices )
6) Run back to power area and enter room. Defend balcony until team dies.

I've been training on this for weeks. Got ma stabbing all quick n shit! lol

I am going to trap some zombies in a huge crate. Then throw a tarp over it, hot box it and get them all baked.

Take off the tarp, toss in Twinkies one at a time and charge admission for the zombie fights.

I also plan to get rich doing zombie removal for ALL those people out there who don't believe in guns.
buttkick.gif

Killed and removed from your property for just 39.95 each! Call for bulk pricing.

H

h^2 O

you'll have to stuff brains in the twinkies or else they won't eat them

Hmmm good point.

ok I have a pastry bag I use to stuff hostess cupcakes with pudding until they rupture and bleed pudding..I can do this...just need a source for brains that takes paypal.

lordbudly

Veteran
Simple. www.nazizombies.com

1) Defend initial area for 3 rounds.
2) Open Thompson side first, person with most points opens the barricades.
3) Make way to mystery box and power switch. Turn on power and arm players as best you can.
4) Guard box area until all 4 players have good guns and dogs have been dealt with.
5) Around level 7-8 create a crawler and use the time to switch on teleports, upgrade perks and use the pack-a-punch. ( STG, Ray Gun, MG42 and wafflemaker are best choices )
6) Run back to power area and enter room. Defend balcony until team dies.

I've been training on this for weeks. Got ma stabbing all quick n shit! lol
NO

play first two rounds, on third round activate radio, through third round, open trench side, head to mystery box, activate power, arm players until round 8 then grab faster reload and link teleporters , continue to grab randoms, then pack a punch, best choices are ray gun, mg42, browning, wunder waffe, pps-h 41, defend balcony until crawler is made, grab juggernog and faster revive, then teleport until you get a max ammo, kill crawler, then continue the balcony massacre. repeat.

O

otherwhitemeat

1. Guns and swords
2. Water purification
3. Food
4. My pickup truck with front and rear lockers, 35 inch mud tires and zombie crushin' 4LO
5. Generators
6. My dogs
7. Pot

D

DogBoy

NO

play first two rounds, on third round activate radio, through third round, open trench side, head to mystery box, activate power, arm players until round 8 then grab faster reload and link teleporters , continue to grab randoms, then pack a punch, best choices are ray gun, mg42, browning, wunder waffe, pps-h 41, defend balcony until crawler is made, grab juggernog and faster revive, then teleport until you get a max ammo, kill crawler, then continue the balcony massacre. repeat.

Shame on you. You underestimated the beauty of the Flamethrower and trench gun in your weapons list. Flammenwerfer is free points (sit at the back of the balcony and just spray the entrance to weaken all who come that way and ease the burden on the stair defenders )and the shot gun is crowd control at it's best. My personal combi is STG44 upgraded and the MG42 for those group hugs.
A few monkey bombs helps too.

We need a COD/ICMAG zombie clearance crew. I reckon we could put this to rest with a challenge or two.