What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your 'Zombie Apocalypse' plan??

ToughGirl

Nice plan LordB and a fine selection Of HK weapons, I like the HK416 myself, just watched a special where they buried one in the sand, dug it out and started firing no problem, they then did the same test with mud, and being completely underwater, fired everytime, I want one.

Those 416's are really nice. I have a Makarov 9mm (9x18 and .380 conv), you can do the same thing with sand or water. Personally I'd like to have an old M16 with an over-under M79 grenade launcher. I like the sound they make, and nice soft 'doong' followed by a big BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! The AR15-A2's are nice, but a little smaller. I prefer the longer barrel for longer shots.

ddrew

Veteran
This is my most recent acquisition
SMITH & WESSON MODEL SW9VE SIGMA FULL SIZE 9MM SEMI-AUTO PISTOL BLACK FRAME/STAINLESS SLIDE 4" BBL DOUBLE ACTION 3 DOT SIGHT 16 RND MAGAZINE

Nothing special, they had them on sale at the local gun shop.
I want that HK416

Attachments

• sm9ve.jpg
    sm9ve.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8

ddrew

Veteran
Those 416's are really nice. I have a Makarov 9mm (9x18 and .380 conv), you can do the same thing with sand or water. Personally I'd like to have an old M16 with an over-under M79 grenade launcher. I like the sound they make, and nice soft 'doong' followed by a big BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! The AR15-A2's are nice, but a little smaller. I prefer the longer barrel for longer shots.
Excellent!
I'm looking for a smaller pistol now, pocket gun, something decent though, and I would like a semi-auto, any suggestions?
This would be carried discreetly in case the zombie apocalypse breaks out while I'm away from home

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I would give zombies home loans like candy and then laugh when the zombie housing market comes crashing down. No sense in us just having all the fun.. its zombie recession time.

Zombie%20Food%20Pyramid.jpg

ToughGirl

Excellent!
I'm looking for a smaller pistol now, pocket gun, something decent though, and I would like a semi-auto, any suggestions?
This would be carried discreetly in case the zombie apocalypse breaks out while I'm away from home

The .380 Makarov, since the 9x18's are not always easy to find and can be a bit expensive, but they have adjustable sights and are tried and true by the Russian and Chinese armies. Or maybe a Walther PPK, similar size and performance, not to mention you can feel like James Bond:):)

X

xinsanewickedx

get my swords and battle axe and start chopping mother fu$##'s up.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Well, I would take my existing weapons cache, along with a few of my nephews and their military weapons (M249, M203 w/incindiary rds, Barrett .50 cal....etc, etc.) to a growers favorite place!

TheHomeDepot.png

Preferably one that shares a fire-wall with a supermarket/liquor store....

We'll go medieval on their asses.....:bigpimpin:

Woops....almost forgot

2z6xmcp.jpg

1000 rounds of 5.56, 1000 rounds of 9mm and I have 500 rounds of 7.62x54 coming. In my safe I have some 00" Buck shot and Sabot rds, .223 Hornady tap fragmentable rounds and 9mm +P hollow points.

Last edited:

StoneByName

haha, IGro4Me's arsenal makes me feel somewhat unprepared, weapon I have to hand is an iron bar so that would have to do....maybe take a lighter and some flammable liquid as well. Potential zombie attack should be a good enough reason to make guns legal here :)

H

h^2 O

an iron bar would actually be better than all that because you can't RUN OUT OF IRON BAR

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
An iron bar is pretty close range for a shitload of zombies. Best of luck.

Honestly

The weapon of choice would have to be a fucking Mac 10 with a HATCHET. I would fucking LOVE to hatchet some zombies

I think you are all nuts for trying to resist the Zombie horde - I will join them and become their overlord and you all will be

DOOMED

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Just think of all the "weapons" you could MacGyver at a Home Depot though....:woohoo:

Air cannons, chainsaws, all kinds of close-in combat weapons....on top of the arsenal :D

C

Cookie monster

To hell with the weapons i'm heading for chuck norris's house then the nearest zoo....

I'd like to see the zombie scum try n get past my animal army led by chuck norris...fun times ahead

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

none of them seem to like fire so I'd
gear up with flame throwers and such,
firearms I have plenty of already.......

A

Amstel Light

one thing i would have is chain armor.. napalm, flame thrower and a mini gun(dont think you can use them without a heli?) and i like what jackson did in "dead alive"......lawn mower.

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
There's a book about this.
They say you get (for the slow old skool zombies) a couple sharpshooters in the back of a pickup and drive slowly(ish) thru town until you get a huge line of them behind you and start shooting with heavy calibers (30-06, .308, shit .223 would work) in the brains. You would kill them all this way.

It would be fuuuuuuun!