What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your one weakness as a grower?

avant gardener

Veteran
Absolutely hate trimming. I sometimes waste marketable buds because I dont want to trim them. Kind of off topic but i always loved liebig's law of the minimum

fuck trimming.
if mother nature wanted me to trim,
she wouldn't have made my girlfriend so goddamn good at it.

my weak spot though?
my cloning technique leaves much to be desired.
i've struggled with gnats and root issues too,
but lately my biggest problem has been running out of electrical service.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i will confess my weakness is trimming and thats why i use a trim pro for everything except my personal head stash.

Getting too many strains going at once without the room to flower them all. Probably has allot to do with the 12 week sativas I like.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Fucking habitual over -vegger! hmmm, think I might of just over- done it worst I ever have , hit rock bottom, now I will be on that SHIT!'

TS

avant gardener

Veteran
i cleaned the filter cartridges on my aero system yesterday and forgot to turn the pumps back on for a half a fucking day. they'll bounce back, but i'm too embarrassed to post the pics. not about to compromise my girls' modesty like that.

Penguin59

Never vegging long enough is one issue. Another is harvesting a little early and not being patient. To sum it all up it's patience. It really is a virtue.

-Funk

So true mate I am exactly the same way. Just get waaaaay to excited when I think to the next cycle of the plant's life be it going into flower or going into harvest/dry.

catalyte

Veteran
letting seedlings dry out and die before they get big enough to transplant!! (had that happen to me too many times!!LOLOL)

under feeding my plants during the 2nd half of flowering... i'm usually too paranoid to give em too much nutes cause im an obsessive flusher for 3 weeks near the end.... i think i should leave it at two weeks flush and plants would rippen quicker...

mack 10

Veteran
Collecting too many Bad ass clones, i just cant say No! i hate throwing/killing any under performers, just too painfull,lol
mack.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,, mine is harvest,,i fucking hate trimming,after many years,totally fucked off even though i use my bonsai scissors,which cuts time down it still takes forever,when myself and the other trimmer have been working for like 9/10 hrs and still have 3/4 of the plants to do,its coming up again in 2/3 wks and i am dreading it,,,i know i am a moany old bastard and in reality should appreciate any harvest but fuck i do hate it,,in the same breath would only have my other long term trimmer and me do it,,,,,cheers,,peace and regards s2