What's new

what is your guess

bowzer

I was gonna do it under its own light. waayyy too heavy, I decided against it when I got the soil in the container. Now I'm wondering if anyone has tried those upside down planters for cannabis???

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all little update lol little buggers are budding lol

Attachments

• DSCF3566.jpg
    DSCF3566.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF3567.jpg
    DSCF3567.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 6

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look hungry Brother .... got an N deficiancy going on there it looks like .

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks Dan yea i kinda neglected them a lil they have bin getting 1350 ppm of nutrients like every 4 - 5 days for last little while also there like 12 days away from harvest i think the yellowing is more to the soil being more wet , i feed them when i feed my others in room if they need it or not lol

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I've got to many cuttings. Thinking just throw some straight into flower in beer cups. Maybe 4L pots. Just to see which plants I like best. Doing Blue Moon Rocks. My best buddy just died so I have extra. Damn!!!

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all well plants were 44 days done and a week shy of actual chop
But anyways needed to get room cleaned up and ready for the next batch of girls heading into flower from my other bigger grow so needed space to take out plants make new scrog table and get other girls in there here is wet weight hahaha

PS out of the 70 plants i had in there about 10 or so were literally same size as i planted obviously got shaded out oh well
could be some Christmas stocking treats for the friends lol
Also guessing 2.5 - 3 0z dry for just letting them go not bad i guess
sure if treated better pruned etc could very well see 3- 8 0z from them , Anyways Cheers all and merry Christmas :tiphat:

Attachments

• DSCF3755.jpg
    DSCF3755.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF3753.jpg
    DSCF3753.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF3751.jpg
    DSCF3751.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 9

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,nice one doc,,my estimate was way out by i totally ballsed up the area i thought you were using,,thought it was much larger etc well done anyway mate,,show will post ypu before xmas,,so i will save xmas wishes until nearer the time,,,peace and regards s2

DrFever

Veteran
hiya,,nice one doc,,my estimate was way out by i totally ballsed up the area i thought you were using,,thought it was much larger etc well done anyway mate,,show will post ypu before xmas,,so i will save xmas wishes until nearer the time,,,peace and regards s2

Thanks man looking forward to your next grow , yea these girls were just extra's so thought hell just throw them in a tote and let them buck just goes to show the importance of vegging plants will make a huge difference sure i probably chopped week early what may- be half 0z if i am lucky ???? more ????
No matter what your not going to get huge buds as stems would never hold them but your going to get nice little ones
but its like life for instance i got 2 fish tanks one 20 gallon other 50 gallon a fish in 20 gallon will grow only to size of tank i place them in 50 gallon and in a months time or so they doubled in size.

So a long story short your not going to see buds on a small plant like clones flipped to 12 / 12 compare to buds from a vegged plant which is bigger in mass

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,very aware now,,, how important veg time is,,i am fortunate that i have the height but will give my girls as a rule of thumb at least 6wks veg,sure there be variables,,will wait for your next big one doc,,i pop my beans this week,just waiting for pack of 10 fems to arrive and i am off lol,,,keep safe,,peace and regards s2

benzo

Sweet ! That's 3 zips more than if u just tossed em. Didn't seem like it took much effort from u to do that anyways. Cool thread.

Glad to see you can mess around a document other things. Lotta people all about the numbers and don't stray from the norm.

Props