What's new

what is your guess

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
18 strips of med-thick cut bacon

Which if my calculations are correct, would be equal to 4 strips of extra thick cut.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
hahaha but seriously not sure what i will get in dry yield would roar if i got 4 0z

Oh, I was serious with my first pick.

I figure that tub is three foot one way, it will fill out to three foot the other way, so now you're talking a square meter, and you are playing with thoueees.

513!

DrFever

Veteran
ok here is a few pics start of day 9 flower from 3" clone enjoy all i bet they hit 16" tall on chop day

Attachments

• DSCF2742.jpg
    DSCF2742.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 6
i grew power plant very cool strain the greens in the finished buds are beautiful. mine really didnt beef up until the last 2 weeks of flowering though. the actual plant structure of my pheno's were short and bushy one of the coolest strains ive grown hahah looks good man!

DrFever

Veteran
few pictures after 12 days of flower

Attachments

• DSCF2846.jpg
    DSCF2846.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2847.jpg
    DSCF2847.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 7

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit dude !!!! never grew PP ... i hope they don't stretch much .... cuz if they do ... you could be in for a nightmare !!!

good luck man .... i'll be watching :)

sorry no guess on weight .

DrFever

Veteran
Holy shit dude !!!! never grew PP ... i hope they don't stretch much .... cuz if they do ... you could be in for a nightmare !!!

good luck man .... i'll be watching :)

sorry no guess on weight .
Yea there all about 12" tall right now looking good tho lol

Attachments

• DSCF2924.jpg
    DSCF2924.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2914.jpg
    DSCF2914.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 6
my PP stretched so bad but thats because i had my light mega far away! lol they stretched about 24"....... on a plus side it made one mega cola hahahah

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
love powerplant :yummy:

african genetics are some of the only gene pools selected for smoking the buds for so many millenia,, alot of the others were just used to make hash like afghans until just recently relatively.. which is why i think african genetics are the future for selecting new unique lines personally.. power plant shouldnt stretch that much, grows more like a indi/sat cross..

:smoke out:

DrFever

Veteran
love powerplant :yummy:

african genetics are some of the only gene pools selected for smoking the buds for so many millenia,, alot of the others were just used to make hash like afghans until just recently relatively.. which is why i think african genetics are the future for selecting new unique lines personally.. power plant shouldnt stretch that much, grows more like a indi/sat cross..

:smoke out:
hey buddy long time lol yea african strains are the bomb and you are right i think the future as well here is a pic what they look like today start of day 18 flower

Attachments

• DSCF2937.jpg
    DSCF2937.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 9

Easygrowing

Veteran
hm : ) It,s not an joke Dr-i can see-You will got much weed there im sure about now !!

Your Good : ) for grow.

T

thesloppy

Is this one of those deals where if we guess right we get the weed?

Latest posts

Latest posts