What's new

what is your guess

I

ItsTopShelf

ya id say . look at the buds on the plant.. which ever bud looks like its not at the same speed as the rest of the plant bud wize.. cut those off.. lower branches n such. u want long single cola plants if there that close together.!!..

DrFever

Veteran
ya id say . look at the buds on the plant.. which ever bud looks like its not at the same speed as the rest of the plant bud wize.. cut those off.. lower branches n such. u want long single cola plants if there that close together.!!..

I am just going to let them buck lol see what happens trust me i will have a lot of buds next to them :biggrin: just had a few extra clones so thought if anything i will add it to my trimmings and make lots of hash with it :laughing:

Attachments

• DSCF2979.jpg
    DSCF2979.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 6

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
if you just let them grow by themselves without traing etc, il guess 5oz. but tbh its hard to judge these things normally just by guestimating- even harder from a pic.

what do you think you will get?

DrFever

Veteran
if you just let them grow by themselves without traing etc, il guess 5oz. but tbh its hard to judge these things normally just by guestimating- even harder from a pic.

what do you think you will get?
to be honest can;t tell you maybe 200 grams dry idunno never done it like this lol :laughing:

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all a quick pick start of day 25 from clone

Attachments

• DSCF3196.jpg
    DSCF3196.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 5
probably about 350grams from the bucket if a 1k hps is over it and you bend some branches around. 600w hps = 300grams or so. dont need a 1k for the bucket.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Whats up DrFever!!
Id say with the way they are crammed together,
and just catching the 'leftover' lighting.....
my guess is 326 grams

benzo

so what kinda soil?>
what are you feeding?
and is the 1k directly over it? or its over the scrog, and getting the left over light?

DrFever

Veteran
so what kinda soil?>
what are you feeding?
and is the 1k directly over it? or its over the scrog, and getting the left over light?
hey benzo yea she's off to side of 1k of a total of 3 k in room.
If you go to my 12 plant scrog in my sig kinda gives you a idea lol , as for soil pro mix BX with other amendments in it feedings are 4 day cycles 1150 ppm when i feed then 2 days later fresh water and so on :biggrin:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Yo DrFever im sitting here waitting on some new picture updates!!!
LOL
Cheers!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya dr,,gonna chuck my hat in the ring and say 3-3 half k,looking at your past grows,,what you think? i am overestimating or under estimating, looking what i pull from my very basic[undisciplined compared to yours] jungle with 3x600 and growing from seed, i think you should hit the above,,no problem,,could be i might be spot on,,that would be freaky lol...keep pics coming mate,,,peace and safe growing s2:tiphat:

DrFever

Veteran
Cant wait to see this finish!! once thought:blowbubbles: of trying this method myself.

yea me 2 lol but anyways plants are about 3 feet away from new 1000 watt bulb , here is pic i took today 32 days done just feeding them and letting them do there thing i am guessing 3 - 4 0z dry max but who knows :laughing:

Attachments

• DSCF3385.jpg
    DSCF3385.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0249
    IMAG0249
    94.1 KB · Views: 19