What's new

What is the lowest odor plant for indoors and is really potent?

What is the best strain that has no odor if grown indoor. Dont want the whole house/room to smell at all. Looking for yeild and potency. will be using (2) 125watt CFL or 150watt hps in soil, depending on temp

S

Space Ghost

BOG's bogglegum fits your needs well...

Huge hauls - very low odor - great smoke

picture.php

One of mine ^^^

But if you really don't want ANY smell, you're going to need a scrubber, but bogglegum has a very mild odor

HeartlandHank

Did some Joey Weed Apollo 11. It was strange. It didn't really smell like what it was. It had sort of a lemon soap type of smell.
Would call it a lower odor strain. That low odor feature seemed to be in all 5 females that were grown out here.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master kush
and the Godsgift i ran had zero smell till harvest then very little - but smoked had a great earthy /hashy taste or flavor

de145

Island sweet skunk is very low odor, almost none, and grows well under CFL. It's a sativa leaning hybrid and seeds are available at a *very* reasonable price if you look around.
It's powerful strong, easy to grow and extremely hardy and well bred, consistent phenos, pretty much bulletproof.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Island sweet skunk is very low odor, almost none, and grows well under CFL. It's a sativa leaning hybrid and seeds are available at a *very* reasonable price if you look around.

I'm growing it right now, much less stinky than everything else in my garden. Green Crack overpowers everything!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
northern lights :tiphat:

and i agree bogglegum wasn't too bad...

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I mirco grow with out a filter. Smells always a concern

Jack Herer
MOD bx
northern lights x amnesia haze
Kali Most/mist
F-13
and chocolate rain is border line, but i'd still consider it mostly low odor.

the gnome

Veteran
spaceghost, how many pheno's of boggle did you run?
and were all fairly tame?
or is it just one pheno... I have 3 fixin to hit the HPS big time

S

Space Ghost

spaceghost, how many pheno's of boggle did you run?
and were all fairly tame?
or is it just one pheno... I have 3 fixin to hit the HPS big time

I've run 7 females, 3 from '03-'04 and 4 from more recent stock... none were stinkers...

Blow them up!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything Bog does not have strong smells while she grows but is a knock out stone..

Sour LifeSaver
picture.php

Tony Sativa

Most bubblegum's and northern lights strains will fit your needs. Either Bogg or Nirvana is a good choice but I'd buy regular seeds if you go with the cheaper Nirvana

would any of these be couchlock strain's? Im so use to smoking OG Kush but its had too much odor to grow.

is master kush really low odor? i might do a bogglegum run but I might want something more potent, but then again, I never tried this strain.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Herijuana
knockout stone, low earthy coffee odor

Sanies.... buds as hard as rocks... he used to ship to us.. dono now.. 30euro? I paid $50, 4 years ago.. my first grow. It 'was' good, for my maiden voyage. 2 girls (killed one) and 1 boy (mort) the other 7 seeds were drowned. no sucessful clones.. I should get more. Sanies a good guy.

Latest posts

Latest posts