What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

Cheerful

Watching The Kentucky Derby! ! ! (and other big races) ...especially if you're holding a winning ticket. Saturday, May 1, can't wait! ! !
:greenstars::greenstars::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::greenstars::greenstars::yay::greenstars::yay:

ghostly

my wife's family recipe for TURON (banana lumpia) freshly made with some powdered sugar on em

every time I take that first bite, I just have a mouth-gasm

if you have access to a filipino grocery, or restaurant (or just look up the recipe online), DO NOT DIE until you have had some of these fried treats.

i second that one! a lil icecream and fuck me sideways

ButteredIt

just realized this is in the old stoners forum. sorry guys! please carry on with your discussion of catheters and golf you old farts! hahaha all in good fun, please don't get all grumpy grandpa on me.

AcroPhobic

I'm a drummer, so playing a show with hundreds/thousands of people going crazy always makes me orgasmic.

Also dont ask what bands I play in as my cover will be blown. :wave:

Edit : ^^ looks like Im not over 40 either, sorry guys, Im only 32, carry on.

M

Marywanna

Eating chocolate...........gooey melty thick sweet creamy chocolate. Excuse me,I need a cig now................:smoker:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting spit out of a sickkk barrel...
Honestly getting barreled surfing is better than sex imo

Thats the first thing i thought of,everything goes really fast,your thought are racing .Then your out the other side ..thinking wow.Did that just happen,i wanna do it again...

dropping in on some serious S curves on my Vespa. balls out, muffler scraping, tires breaking free.....walking that thin line between life and death, that beautiful 2 stroke screaming and puking clouds of blue smoke...good lord thats the stuff!

m0ff99

Its gotta be after a two week absence of good weed of any kind and suddenly you discover someone has Blueberry, dry and for sale so you go get some of that shit and open the little baggie to smell the delights.....and there it is......a little cum in my pants,just a bit but its there!

m0ff99

Its gotta be after a two week absence of good weed of any kind and suddenly you discover someone has Blueberry, dry and for sale so you go get some of that shit and open the little baggie to smell the delights.....and there it is......a little cum in my pants,just a bit but its there!

dest

Id have to say hitting a 5.11 after clawing at it all day. It gave me this euphoric runners high only better that lasted for an hour after. it was the best Ive ever felt exept my arms were like jello lol.

Discovering the meaning of life and all the mysteries of the universe after ingesting a couple of little sugar cubes in 1966. :smoke:

How about the dumbfounding sensation after you've sobered up and realized you've forgot it. Ha, thought I had it figured out once.

Nothing beats dropping 20+ft cliffs into deep and light powder for me.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Jumping off a 50' cliff on a hot day into some cold-ass water.

Sinking into a hot tub after the lawns mowed, the cars are clean and a naked woman or two drinking champagne with ya in the tub.

Biting into a juicy tender steak after workin all day.

Beating that really hard video game you've been playing for months.

Feeling 150hp of nitrous kicking in at 3K rpms when you've got hot sticky drag radials out back.

Whizzing by a cop at 150mph and watching his stupid ass dive headfirst through the window to grab his radio.

Someone handing you more money than you've ever seen, when you're flat broke.

Oh, and having a sexy gal at some hair salon wash my hair. Shit that feels too freakin good when done right.

Sexual is for cell division, sensual is a totally different aspect. I'd say mystical ecstasy, the mind is found completely receptive then it happens....drugs can help or hurt...what else doesn't?

I try to stay away from physically dangerous activity for a high, I find that is easier to be afraid of. Highs so orgasmic that you are afraid being so turned on that you go into a dream.

bud wiser

Eating cocoa puffs while wearing my moms panties after sniffing glue. mmmmmmmmm. Ziplining through the panama rainforest on x wasn't bad either.