What's new

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

dkmonk

To be completly hones, and i know im going to probably get shit for saying this, but crack is about the closest thing i can think of. I am not condoning this at all, it is a very powerful drug, im just giving my honest opinion.

VictoryGardener

holy hell
Man, you guys are sticking within drugs... well.. there are MANY examples within stone- cold sobriety...

How about the feeling right before a long, exotic, long overdue vacation???

SKY DIVING???????

Right at the peak of an intense rollercoaster?????

S

strain_searcher

farmerlion said:
WHEN YOU CAN BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. :jump:

I am still working on this one but I agree it is the best feeling.

For those who think injesting drugs is the closest thing to an orgasim that is just too easy and a copout. Try doing something for someone else in need and if that doesnt make you happy then stick to selfish and self absorbed.

RED145

ichbingeil said:
Whippets on acid
LOL...now I've done boxes of whippets,and lost count of the doses.......but could you imagine whippets on acid!!!!!Nothin sexual about it but damn that'll play with yer brain :rasta:

Of course now I enjoy sobering acts of random kindness and it is awesome!!

Last edited:
RED145 said:
LOL...now I've done boxes of whippets,and lost count of the doses.......but could you imagine whippets on acid!!!!!Nothin sexual about it but damn that'll play with yer brain :rasta:

Of course now I enjoy sobering acts of random kindness and it is awesome!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh (with a head full of sparklers and this buzz in your ear).

And from another poster: Cop out. Better then sex (using your equipment to release endorphins) is the anticipation of a vacation? Where you going, Disney Land? I feel sorry for how bad your sex live must be.

And why are drugs a cop-out? Who says better living thru chemistry is worse then any of your natural highs? And that you would put down some else's ways of "getting off" is, well, republican. Praise Jesus.

G

grapepunched

Receiving a gift that was offered to you with nothing expected in return is nice. It's also nice vice-versa, I like expecting nothing back when giving...

I love getting new seeds / strains! That's awesome and almost as good as the feeling I have when I'm done doing the THING...

-gp

rafe

Sneezing dude!! You can't stop it once it starts and it rocks your whole body. Night jump is rush too. Would hate the gear. Your a better man than I am and I appreciate you.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
howz about a great meal....like Pigs trotters stuffed with foie gras & sweetbreads, served over french lentils & white truffles...fuckin orgasmic...or maybe a '82 Bordeaux, or an '80's Barolo...or Lobster & Foie gras with a glass of '82 Chateau D'Yquem...fuckin L that shit is def. better than sex!!! Or the best sushi in the world in Tokyo Fish Market!!!Or downtown NYC!!!

Peace

- Z

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
driving 230 km/hour on my BMW on the autobahn....heading for amsterdam......from my stupid ass eastern european country......feels so good I feel those goose bumps for hours

the second best feeling is when I enter into the Netherlands from Germany....and know that there are coffeeshops everywhere and I can just drive into any town and go into any shop and buy some bud and get wasted...that is so awesome

N

Number Six

Kailua Beach, Oahu... swimming there is almost an orgasmic experience... and every time.