What's new

What is The best Pack of seeds you bought to date?

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
The best pack I bought to date was my first one. The one that got me started WHICH was actually nirvana white rhino. Is it my holy grail? NOPE but I consider it the best pack I ever bought due to where I am now because of it.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh come on...ive listed 2 strains by 3 former IC members.....You can tell us ...we wont tell anybody...

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
The best pack I bought to date was my first one. The one that got me started WHICH was actually nirvana white rhino. Is it my holy grail? NOPE but I consider it the best pack I ever bought due to where I am now because of it.

hell yeah good way to put it:respect:

Dr. Dank

Everytime I come across a thread by the op, I think I must have been really high when I posted cuz I dont remember that shit.

peace
OG Dr. Dank

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
to date I have purchased from Gypsy:
Oger99 DG
SSSDH REZ
O.H.x SK1 Sam
ChemSD REZ
And they are all but oger growing with 3 true leaves ready to be potted up
I think I am gonna love them all

wspman

Best pack I ever bought was supersilversourdieselhaze from Rez. It's not just a question of the best smoke but from those seeds I have 3 keepers. 3 totally different phenos which I still have working to this day. One is pure haze with the big haze flavor that hits ya like a bus. One is diesel dom which is hands down everybodys fav and then I have one that's a nice mix of the two. Taste like diesel on the inhale but has the haze flavor on the exhale. Now that's bang for the buck. OJD says he is working with 6 different phenos. I just harvested some, pics in my album if ya want to check um out. Super frosty!

wsp

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Blue Satellite 2.2

Great flavor, nice high, finishes reasonably quick, short and stout, and incredibly resinous

Tastes like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

My Kali Mist is really nice as well.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
paradise ice cream by the way

Really!? I've got a variety pack on the way from paradise. I wanted to get some more of the Whiteberry beans and thought this was a good way to get a couple new strains. The 6 pack is 2 Whiteberrys, 2 Sensi Star and 2 Ice cream. I've always thought the description sounded good. And, seein as their description of the Whiteberry played out exactly as described for me last summer, I have good reason to put some credence in what they say about their stuff. Now I'm stoked to hear you say it's good. Always trust the opines of doc dank..

mgk :smokey:

Well from Sbay, I'm still finding out. The race is between 4SD & SFV/Chem along w/ G13SD x Geisha & UKCxSSCH.... Everybodies a winner here.... Some are just gonna win bigger!D

I'm kinda jealous of Dutchgrown pack. That sounds like it was some ESPECIALLY good shit.

C

chefro420

Best pack for the money was rez sour queen! Had 2 great pheno's from the pack. Best pack over all was original c99, mmmmmmmmmm. Runner up was purple spike from emery back in 96, huge skanky purplish plants for $20 , 1 runt was the most potent , would knock you out

M

mosca negra

My All time fave is 1999 version of Sensi Seeds Northern lights #5 x Haze (Haze Pheno). Man, I tell you what-- that shit would put you DOWN... Roller Coaster high the Hits you with that famous Haze high first and shortly there after, the Strong NL#5 takes ya down for the count. My oh my what a Trippy Ride! She grew smaller yields there were quite Haze in growth structure. Quality was superb.

Trying a vintage cut of the Sensi Seeds NL#5/Haze (Stu's Cut) now. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts