What's new

What is The best Pack of seeds you bought to date?

Flower Felon

I'll break mine down into categories. All were obtained directly from the breeder or via GN.

Taste: Yumboldt-Sagarmatha

Sativa: Western Winds-Sagarmatha

Indica: Sensi Star-Paradise

Yield: SSH-Shanti Cherry Bomb II-Reeferman

Mix Pack: 1997 Cannabis Cup Mix-Sagarmatha--->Every bean was a winner. I wish they would do this one again.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
1. Bro Grimm C99. I had never bought seeds, gave these a random try, took it for granted and figured all ordered seeds would be this good, some of the best shit ever
2. Rez Chemdog DD. I also had the Chemdog III-IX, not sure which is better, tons of flavor, bag appeal, odor, gets you high hit after hit
3. Dutch Passion Hempstar (2000). One pheno out of the pack really stood out, lived forever, even survived a couple weeks in a garbage can in the snow. Was done growing it, but after seeing it there when a dog knocked over the can, still alive, laying in the snow, I brought it in and it keeps on going, has lost some vigor over a decade
4. Wallyduck C99 x Blackberry - biggest fastest producer I've seen, rock steady in terms of yeild and consistency. not my favorite flavor, but a true workhorse

OC80

the ppp i got as freebies, lol. i kept that over the dp BB i purchased.

and to everyone who said, swt3. they have their heads on straight. this has been my sought after pack of beans since joeshmoes growshow.

kaneboy

chemdog dd cause its one unbelievable plant in flavor and potentancy and chemdogxcindy99,thats one that tastes the most nicest outta everything i have found til now

1997 Cannabis Cup Mix-Sagarmatha--->Every bean was a winner. I wish they would do this one again.

I love mixed packs. My favorites are from Chimera and Sagarmatha. Amazing tastes and unique highs. I also bought the mixed pack you mentioned when Tony and Rosa were in his old shop. I picked up the cup mix and some shrooms, both were great purchases.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I love mixed packs. My favorites are from Chimera and Sagarmatha. Amazing tastes and unique highs. I also bought the mixed pack you mentioned when Tony and Rosa were in his old shop. I picked up the cup mix and some shrooms, both were great purchases.

yeah some of the best beans I've got was from both Chimera and Sagarmatha.... amazing genetics.
cup mix and shrooms :D fuck yeah thats the way to go about it when your in the dam lol my first time in amsterdam i was tripping balls :yay: good old days

I'm growing some Mr.nice ssh that Im loving she roots very fast:headbange

REZDOG

Veteran
I don't know about the best,but....The first retail pack(s) of seeds I bought was from Heaven's Stairway/Bros.Grimm.
They were Cinderella 99 and Ice princess,and afom and I split the investment.
C99 was our "first" choice,IP was the second....and I was never disappointed,that's fo' sure. :D

Cheers!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
That's a tough one....but considering many factors, I'd say the Neville's Haze seeds I got during a visit with Neville and a mutual friend of ours around 10 yrs ago. ;)
Absolutely the most potent, incredibly psychedelic inducing cannabis I've 'ever' smoked....and I can assure you, I've smoked my share, and then some. :canabis:

A

alegoblin

Something by Rez if I ever get them.:whistling:LOL.Spice of Life Blockhead(please come back) and Sweet Tooth both great packs.:biggrin:

Jalisco Kid

grims c99
nl #5
fet's neville's haze
fed's cotton candy
and somehow rez's first release of strawberry d.
suerte JK

Blckbrd

That's a tough one....but considering many factors, I'd say the Neville's Haze seeds I got during a visit with Neville and a mutual friend of ours around 10 yrs ago. ;)
Absolutely the most potent, incredibly psychedelic inducing cannabis I've 'ever' smoked....and I can assure you, I've smoked my share, and then some. :canabis:

I am looking for just this strain/effect -psychedellic. Was lucky enough to get some of Rez's ChemD/SourD in the hopes it will come out like that. In SBoutique, Greenhouse, Mr. Nice, and White Label each sell "Neville's Haze" - any thoughts on which strain would be better / closer to what you describe? Thanks!

In fact .. I see Tom Hill is getting ready to drop some of his Haze ... gonna line up for THAT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts