What's new

What is The best Pack of seeds you bought to date?

C

Cinderella99

Soma, with his "submit any complaints on bad germ rates in writing" approach, has upset a few, including CF.

Shantis afghani hawaiin male = G13 haze ala Nevil

"...Can we be candid? Help me understand heah..." (In the best Joan Rivers voice possible)

Can I say this here?

I

icon

Mandala's - Mandala#1 very vigorous, easy to grow strong plants that withstand heat well yielding dense buds with high yields & high thc with a clear headed happy strong but not overwhelming high some come out purple/red/pink in color & all at a low cost.
picture.php

picture.php

H

hulkbogan

Soma, with his "submit any complaints on bad germ rates in writing" approach, has upset a few, including CF.

Shantis afghani hawaiin male = G13 haze ala Nevil

"...Can we be candid, help me understand heah..." (In the best Joan Rivers accent possible)

Can I say this here?

No you are mistaken Soma used shantis afghani hawaain male in almost all of his strains, the use of Nevilles G13 Haze was a more recent project by Soma this is commonly known. Cheers.

PS. I already said I know he is a flaky hippy no need to repeat that, I was just stating that he does have some really good seeds.

C

Cinderella99

Oh...Well Excuuuse me! (Done with the best Steve Martin voice possible).

Perhaps I was confusing Soma's Hawaiian male with Barney's G13 Haze since it's supposed to use a Hawaiian Sativa male... Go to the head of the class.

Since it seems to me that everything that's happened to Soma that's good (if you can get his seeds to germ after paying through the nose) is based on MNS genetics, it's not "commonly known" to me. The only thing I've ever picked up from Soma is the Amnesia and I understand that it's a challenge to get anything like the vaunted cut in seed form today (given that you're fortunate enough to get them to germ). So, no, I don't really give a rat's ass about where he's borrowed his genetics from.

I think avoiding a breeder based on a low germ rate to high seed price ratio fits right along here with the spirit of this thread.

The reason I think you're a douchebag is that you came off real pompous like just because you happened to read a thread that you cared about. I'm still not sure that you're not spamming Soma here.

Good luck to ya!

Icon -- Those are some dank and delicious looking buds! Who says you have to spend a fortune to get top grade bud? :biggrin:

skunktoker

Super-Lemon-Haze (GHS) hands down and also one of the best smokes and most gorgeous plant I have ever grown or smoked ...Just started some more and some lemon-skunk......ST

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'd put Double Sour Diesel v2 as the top pack of beans that I have purchased and grown. Limon [Double Sour Diesel v2 x Citral Kush] is the best I've ever grown.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Why not Soma?

If you can get past the price of his seeds and his flakey hippy attitude there are some really good plants to be found in his seeds.

NYCD,Lavender, and Soma A+ are all exceptional. How can you like Shanti and never Soma, he uses Shantis afghani hawaiin male in almost all of his seeds.

I had bad luck with soma seeds as well:dunno:

thanks for the great info everyone :dance013:
:artist: very nice photos :smokeit:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am smoking some real nice reclining buddah from soma seeds I got from some friends ;) This shit is the real deal, I never considered purchasing any soma strains but just tasting, seeing, smoking this one strain it changes my perception of his seeds.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spice of Life
Sweet Tooth #3 and #4 (One of the best strains on the planet)

...the pot I smoke has just been much sweeter ever since! :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
idont know about bought 1s but the best seeds i ever grew and smoked what was grown were the 1st seeds i ever made.besides that so far out of the 85 strains i had paid for almost all except the free 1 ya get but so far it is the ABUSIVE X BUBBA ,and BUBBA,but they were gifted from the man himself but still best ive grown from seed.i'll let ya know when i remember what the best of bought stuff is

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
In terms of yield, it was a pack of AK48 from ~'05. I must have bought a dozen packs since then, looking for similar plants, with no luck at all. Smoke-wise, a pack of FMS C99.

Simon

NFR

My best packs to date have been Blockhead (SOL picked from Nirvana) and Blockberry(buddah). I have lots of pics in my albums.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Jamaican pearl
Sativa up lifting high with a cotton candy smell and taste
very nice day time smoke

here is a photo of one of my first grows of good seeds
I was 17 when I grew this, picked the seeds up myself from sensi seed bank in amsterdam
this was several years ago grown outdoors