What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad I meant Ark: survival evolved. Just started playin with my son on ps4 n it sucked way too much time away. Like minecraft but with dope graphics and in a dinosaur world where u can tame and ride dinosaurs.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
My bad I meant Ark: survival evolved. Just started playin with my son on ps4 n it sucked way too much time away. Like minecraft but with dope graphics and in a dinosaur world where u can tame and ride dinosaurs.

I played it for a while on the PS, then on PC too, but it's too much of a grind to build everything. Plus the official servers are filled with no-life having players with max levels and all kindsa gear, where you are a level 1 guy with a spear. It's a really weird community.

But yea it's not a bad game, and kinda different with that vulnerable feeling it brings. Better have someone to play it with, helps a lot when grinding 200 stone and 50 wood for a wall build, then do it 3 more times. Then start with 2nd floor. Then abandon plans for the 3rd floor 'cause you're sick of fucking grinding materials and thing.
And them T-rex mofos are god damn things, too.

And the boss fights, omg:kiss:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I played it for a while on the PS, then on PC too, but it's too much of a grind to build everything. Plus the official servers are filled with no-life having players with max levels and all kindsa gear, where you are a level 1 guy with a spear. It's a really weird community.

But yea it's not a bad game, and kinda different with that vulnerable feeling it brings. Better have someone to play it with, helps a lot when grinding 200 stone and 50 wood for a wall build, then do it 3 more times. Then start with 2nd floor. Then abandon plans for the 3rd floor 'cause you're sick of fucking grinding materials and thing.

Damn i didnt even onow there was boss fights! Havent ran into a t-rex yet but been tranq’n tamin everything. I just play split screen me n my son.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ark is pretty crazy I have like 1500 hours in it, it's up there with MMO's for playtime for me.

The official servers sucked! We always ran our own servers with faster gather/experience rates and mods, oh so many awesome mods. The game is really fun, until it's not.

Green Squall

Replaying Metro 2033 Redux. Will probably buy Call of Duty Cold War once the price drops and have been eyeing Ghost of Tsushima. Is this one any good?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Replaying Metro 2033 Redux. Will probably buy Call of Duty Cold War once the price drops and have been eyeing Ghost of Tsushima. Is this one any good?

Ghost of tsushima was my favorite game this year. If u like open worlds its kinda like a samarai version of red dead but i actuallh liked it better. The fighting and leveling up is dope, and the story.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Been playing a ton of Red Dead Online. It's the multiplayer part of Red Dead Redemption 2 and it was only 5$. It's kind of grindy, but everything multiplayer anymore feels grindy. It's hella pretty though.

D

Double_Gulp420

Dominoes, Brain games, puzzles, Music simulators!!!! Anything to keep me stimulated!!!

D

Double_Gulp420

I see you were more talking video games! Maybe I read wrong... LOL Sorry if I posted in wrong spot! HA

M

member 505892

I've decided to actually start playing the SNES mini i bought a few years ago.

I started Super Metroid last night.... never actually played it before.

shithawk420

Veteran
What games are on the snes mini?

I've been shuffling games I'm so bored.started a new game of the last of us remaster,mgs phantom pain,Witcher 3 and got AC Valhalla a month ago.AC games kinda suck.its ok I guess

M

member 505892

What games are on the snes mini?

I've been shuffling games I'm so bored.started a new game of the last of us remaster,mgs phantom pain,Witcher 3 and got AC Valhalla a month ago.AC games kinda suck.its ok I guess

20 of the best ones but you can put hundreds on there if you have some minor geek skills.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I have been rocking dayZ since the Mod came out...when it was AWESOME, not the standalone bullshit, I fire up World of Tanks quite a bit, Arma3 King of The Hill, Metro last light, Counterstrike Go and Player Unkowns Battleground..aka pubg. I play on a high end PC that I built myself. It is very fun and I learned a lot about computers by building one. I have even made several online friends that I game with regularly. Funny things happen in game and in teamspeak.....I have laughed my ass off so many times gaming.
Have a greast day all! Peace, negative

shithawk420

Veteran
20 of the best ones but you can put hundreds on there if you have some minor geek skills.

Yeah I know.i bought a PlayStation classic with the intent to mod it.thinking about getting a decent computer so I'll probably just use emulators on that. But the PS classic is so easy to mod I'll probably still mod it.gotta get a computer to mod it though! Mine recently got stolen.

M

member 505892

Yeah I know.i bought a PlayStation classic with the intent to mod it.thinking about getting a decent computer so I'll probably just use emulators on that. But the PS classic is so easy to mod I'll probably still mod it.gotta get a computer to mod it though! Mine recently got stolen.

There's a tool called 'Hakchi' that guides you along the way, just find the roms and drop them in.

shithawk420

Veteran
Cool thanks guy.i usually just have my brother do the modding and emulators.emulators can be really finicky.at least on my old cheap laptop

M

member 505892

Cool thanks guy.i usually just have my brother do the modding and emulators.emulators can be really finicky.at least on my old cheap laptop

You don't need to add any emulators, the SNES mini is the emulator.

Just need to find the roms.

shithawk420

Veteran
I know but like I said my laptop was stolen so I gotta buy a new one to mod the stuff.i had a fire last year so I'm pretty fucked in many ways.my games are my therapy so I take it pretty serious.gonna plat the last of us finally..been wanting to PC game lately.getting nestalgia about Kings quest for some reason

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Man this took a while to find, and then more time to get working with modern tech. But still the best gaming thing there is, fuck that nintendo/sega/sony/microsoft shit. I mean not really, it's fine. But this was peak gaming, bay-bay! I miss the 90's, new stuff is crap compared to good old times! All of it! (some of it)

:tiphat:

M

member 505892

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=296&pictureid=2111728]View Image[/url]

Man this took a while to find, and then more time to get working with modern tech. But still the best gaming thing there is, fuck that nintendo/sega/sony/microsoft shit. I mean not really, it's fine. But this was peak gaming, bay-bay! I miss the 90's, new stuff is crap compared to good old times! All of it! (some of it)

:tiphat:

Sega, Nintendo and Sony WAS the 90s.

Commodore 64 and Amiga was 80s even if it did trickle into the early 90s.... i was gaming back then too. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts