What's new

what games you play when stoned

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Another "WTF is this" game for me was MYST. Now I see they're doing it for Oculus Rift.
Now that will be some "Lost In Reality" shit. But I think I'll wait for gloves.

[iframe1]mtkJkQ3JztY[/iframe1]

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I ate some mushrooms n played gta 5 in first person, man that shit was fun! Just riding motorcycles theough the city at high speeds was crazy!

Cannavore

Veteran
Tetris Effect

beautiful visuals and sounds

ChiefUltimateGlobefish-max-1mb.gif

M

member 505892

Anyone tried to complete Hollow Knight?

I have probably tried to beat Colosseum of Fools- Trial of the Fool a few hundred times but haven't managed to win yet.

Apparently The Trial of the Fool is nothing compared to Pantheon of Hallownest :biglaugh:

I have a feeling i'll never complete it.... i just stop playing most games that get too frustrating but i love the artwork in this game so it keeps bringing me back.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I enjoy carpet staring - simple to do - just find a carpet - and stare at it -

- I learned this game from a cat called Deeter I once knew - he could do it for hours -

WelderDan

Veteran
Let's see, there's "where is my lighter?" I play that one a lot, and "what the fuck did I come in here for?" Those are the 2 most common games. Sometimes I play "why am I staring at a TV that isn't on?"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i like to play "where the hell are all the potato chips i bought yesterday? it was FOUR FUCKING BAGS..." actually, i don't LIKE to play that game. i just have to. damn crepuscular scavengers...:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
If you think that's bad then you've never had half a bag on your chest in crumbs! Oh those were dark times of gluttony lol

shithawk420

Veteran
What really sucks is when you gotta go to the store to get papers and then you gotta go back to get a lighter! I hate that game

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Anyone tried to complete Hollow Knight?

I have probably tried to beat Colosseum of Fools- Trial of the Fool a few hundred times but haven't managed to win yet.

Apparently The Trial of the Fool is nothing compared to Pantheon of Hallownest :biglaugh:

I have a feeling i'll never complete it.... i just stop playing most games that get too frustrating but i love the artwork in this game so it keeps bringing me back.
I've tried like 3 times to get into hollow knight and I just cannot. It's weird cause all the ingredients seem there for a great game, I just don't enjoy it. Hella beautiful though.

Cannavore

Veteran
Man I tried to play this and I got like 5 levels in, between visuals & the music and sound effects were just so jarring and super annoying.
yeah i cant play it for too long. staring at the moving pieces for a long time and then looking at a wall or something, makes the wall move lol. fucks with ya vision.

M

member 505892

I've tried like 3 times to get into hollow knight and I just cannot. It's weird cause all the ingredients seem there for a great game, I just don't enjoy it. Hella beautiful though.

It does start pretty slowly but it just keeps getting more complex and difficult, i didn't really start to appreciate how huge it is until i had 20+ hours play time.

Now i've played about 100 hours and don't see myself fully completing it any time soon, if ever.

TBH, a lot of the time i would play high and forget where i'm going or what i had already done which resulted in much aimless wandering and backtracking.

Latest posts

Latest posts