What's new

what games you play when stoned

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yea, just saw the WW1 theme the other day. I will likely give it a try.

COD4 is being remastered with better graphics using the old maps and maybe some new, do not know. You can get it by buying the futuristic themed Infinite Warfare COD game at around $70 bucks. Will have multiplayer support.

The turds at COD or Infinity will never understand that people do not want future warfare and when they had a best seller with COD4 it took 9 years to get a better looking version of it. They should have made new maps and tweaked the game some without changing it totally. Nooooo

They have guys in space suits jumping around like frogs, drones attacking you, killer dogs, remote control bomb cars etc. No one wants this shit.

Fallout 4, Black OPS 3, overwatch, celebrity death match GTA V.........I picked up a 1st gen Xbox that has nearly every emulator imaginable and thousands of games on it, it's fun to pick a older game and have fun with a friend getting baked.

Cannavore

Veteran
Steam summer sale is going on. Tons of deals. I bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion for $9. Haven't played this game in 6 or 7 years and I have been craving it. Still looks beautiful after all these years, especially on PC.

oh and i'm super excited for Mass Effect Andromeda! ME1 and (especially) ME2 are some of my favorite games ever!

Mass Effect Andromeda E3 2016 Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vgHOXeps0

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little kerbal never hurt anyone, uncharted waters online is decent once in awhile for an afk dad like me ha!

MrBungle

I picked up Zombie Army Trilogy on sale at the PS store over last weekend... If you want a fun gory shoot em up... it doesn't get much better

MrBungle

I love battlefield bad company 2, but haven't found the same love for any of the battlefields since... I'm hoping Battlefield 1 will spark something.. cause I really enjoy that type of game

Joint Lock

I love battlefield bad company 2, but haven't found the same love for any of the battlefields since... I'm hoping Battlefield 1 will spark something.. cause I really enjoy that type of game
Love BC2 but u cant go prone in it . which drives me ape shit

shithawk420

Veteran
playing fallout 4 right now.dont know why some people didnt like it.probably cause the graphics arent as good as they hoped it would be.i love playing jrpgs more than anything though.gotta love crazy ass batshit stories when stoned

Latest posts

Latest posts