What's new

what games you play when stoned

waveguide

Veteran
a modicum of effort will indicate that "top gun" was produced by the u.s. military, to glorify itself in the eyes of young dupes.

if you think it was a good movie, ever, :laughing:

..then you'll enjoy playing the various games and many other media franchises available to you!

What fucking games are they bringing out anyway, who wants realistic war shooters

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Rarely have time for games other than the growing game. But when I do...

Call of Duty online is awesome and Cards Against Humanity for non video game fun with a group. Some serious laughing to be had with that game!

Green Squall

Like I mentioned a few posts back, I'm thinking about getting a PS4. Do you guys think I should wait for the slim to come out? Will it be more or less expensive?

Cannavore

Veteran
i bought Elder Scrolls III Morrowind on Steam yesterday for $5... never played that one, figured i'd give it a run.

Gta5. Geometry wars is always fun to play especially with a friend. Nba jam is good. I also downloaded this game called earth defence foce 2017 thats pretty fun to play 2 player when your baked. You just run around and shoot giant ants, spiders, robots, and space ships.

cflauto

when I have the time to game, its the nintendo 64 every time. marios, golden eye. Me and my bro get super competitive on mario kart. Nostalgia.

mahps

I like playing Fifa 14 or MotoGP. I would try to play with Nintendo Wii next time but should I be very stoned ;)

mrmop

Been playing fallout new vegas. Great writing in this one, unlike fallout 3 i actually enjoy exploring around and completing the quests. It's not new shiny fallout 4, but its dam fun and was 7$ haha.

I like to go retro when I smoke. NES and SNES games. Super Mario Bros, Castlevania, punch out, final fantasy 3. All time favorite game to play when I'm ripped though? PAPERBOY

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Joust on snowmobiles with ball bats. Sort of joust. You have two people per sled and can't aim for the drivers. Win by knocking the rear guy off. Always a good time!

G

Ghostdawg

getting ps4 this week - what games are must have ? fallout 4,last of us,uncharted

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I just got a ps4 and it came with Unchartered 1-3 I think. I have not played them yet. Been stuck on call of duty. The main game I want is Gran Turismo 6.