What's new

what games you play when stoned

G

playing fallout 4 right now.dont know why some people didnt like it.probably cause the graphics arent as good as they hoped it would be.i love playing jrpgs more than anything though.gotta love crazy ass batshit stories when stoned

Have you played Fallout New Vegas?If not,maybe try and you'll see that it's a way more role playing experience :)

shithawk420

Veteran
ive beatin fallout 3 and i was gonna get new vegas but my ps3 got the yellow light of death[never buy refurbished from gamestop.or anywhere for that matter] but yeah i hear its good.i plan on fixing my ps3 one of these days.i just had my wii modded and have a bunch of other games so im good for now. actually im gonna get the original fallouts soon too.damn i play way too many games.lol i like your name by the way.try not to do too much lsd!

MrBungle

i bought a refurb xbox 360 from gamestop for 99 bucks, back in 09...it worked great till i bought the ps4... It probably still works, but it sits in my closet

shithawk420

Veteran
well to be fair i put at least 2 or 3 hundred hours on it.but i bought it for 190$.it was my fault.i was drunk.but my sister works at gamestop. and i will tell you.DO NOT SUPPORT GAMESTOP!!! i am a proffessional gamer and they are the monsanto of gaming.they are whats wrong with games today.my brother is a top ranked champ in LOL and smash bros.i dont get into it anymore cause of all the BS.and im pretty sure Gamestop has a stock in gaming manufactuers these days. my aunt used to be a vice president of one of the branches of EA till they laid her off 6 or 7 years ago.DO NOT SUPPORT GAMESTOP

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
i guess cat; imagintion is dead... boo...but d and d is still a hobby and an interest.. i still jerk it to Gary Gygax on occasion,,, btw come on back by 4 words as you are quite gifted at it and a borned natural,... be my friend,,,

... hey man! hey man! i am so with you shithawk; fuck a bunch a gamestop....those guys suck.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
only game i play now after smoking is called "i hope my wife can't tell that i'm stoned..." i suck at it, she always "wins"...:tiphat:

R

Rubber Chicken

Are PS4 much better than PS3?

Or it's just better graphics?

I used to be a gamer from 1984 when i got my first Atari2600......., then

- Commodore 64
- Sega Master System
- Gameboy
- Sega Megadrive (Genesis)
- Super NES
- Playstation 1
- Nintendo 64
- Gameboy Advance
- Gamecube

and then i just stopped gaming, apart from some old ROMs i download rarely.

I have considered getting something new but i feel like they have just improved graphics and there is generally too much happening on the screen....... i don't know......

It feels a bit like sensory overload.

Are PS4 much better than PS3?

Or it's just better graphics?

I used to be a gamer from 1984 when i got my first Atari2600......., then

- Commodore 64
- Sega Master System
- Gameboy
- Sega Megadrive (Genesis)
- Super NES
- Playstation 1
- Nintendo 64
- Gameboy Advance
- Gamecube

and then i just stopped gaming, apart from some old ROMs i download rarely.

I have considered getting something new but i feel like they have just improved graphics and there is generally too much happening on the screen....... i don't know......

It feels a bit like sensory overload.

I believe PS4 is light years ahead of PS3, a really excellent product and the state of the art in gaming today. The new games can be very busy and confusing or just amazingly beautiful and immersing, there is something out there for everyone. I can tell you have had the whos who experience in gaming with your above list of machines, the commodore 64 was one of my fav things ever. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want a console again and go get yourself a PS4, I don't think you will regret it.

R

Rubber Chicken

How would you say it is light years different?

Thanks for the reply, i will do some research. :)

MrBungle

My only gripe with the ps4 is the controllers...The the joysticks get gummed up really fast, particularly L3 when running

shithawk420

Veteran
first off,yes i am a sony fanboy if you want to call me that because i play jrpg's mostly.but im a pro.i make money in game tourneys.microsoft just doesnt have the exclusives i want.i take my games very serious because i think it is one of the ultimate forms of expression.which in it self is an art.and yeah the ps4 controllers suck.but its still the best nex gen console.is it better than ps3?yes only because the library is growing.it will probably suck but i think the new berserk game is an exclusive to ps4.im gonna get it cause im a huge berserk fan.hell its only been almost 20 years since they stopped that.AND NO!PS4 IS NOT LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF PS3!where the hell did you come up with that one?its a good console but it will die very soon.thry are already talking about a ps4.5 and so is xbox.they are talking about xboxs or something.

The PS4 does all the things you would hope in graphics and frame rates at the higher resolutions. The new VR stuff is about to come out with 50 vr titles. The main reason for the PS4.5 is takes a lot of processing power to generate two HD displays at high enough frame rates not to make people sick. The game play recording is awesome. I am probably forgetting a bunch of individual things that make the ps4 so awesome. Sony's machine seems to be the superior offering for gamers. The new games do not work well at all when they try to make them available to the previous generation console. So in those ways the ps3 can't touch the ps4 and the ps4.5 was created to insure quality experience with the vr gear and not some new generation of console at all.

R

Rubber Chicken

Does anyone like Rally car games?

Which ones would you recommend?

I like the ones like Colin McRae rally, time trials etc. not the smash up derby type ones.

I really used to like F-Zero and F-ZeroX and Wipeout 1, 2 & 3 as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts