What's new

what games you play when stoned

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
use to play tf2 and counterstrike source. now i play BF4. sometimes i like to play a role playing or action adventure game when i'm high. the sense of immersion and wonder is off the charts.

playing dragon age the first time high was like...waaaaooow!!

Duck_Doi

Grand Theft Auto is always enjoyable when you're stoned. I also like to play Hotline Miami, it's very intense when you're baked lol

whitebear

I love puzzle games so much when im stoned, something like
Talos Principle. Portal ( 1,2 ), Myst series ( goddammit i love it so much ), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Dream.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
So many games....Majora's Mask on 3DS, Destiny, NBA 2k 15 and The Last of Us on PS4.

smokern1

Used to play counter strike 1.6 a lot. I can remember when i got stoned off some real good skunk and while playing dust2 I was shooting my own guys thinking theyre enemy:biggrin:

waveguide

Veteran
no fucking money (heard of it? depends who you play it with if it's fun)

i like to get high and write them. i like to get high so i can't remember the last line i typed, then it's really fun.

software render, no GDI, i write my own triangles. 3D.

but no laughing.. no money, you think the fuck i've played a computer game i didn't have to write myself since the mid 90s?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Been on the Witcher 3 last few nights, getting lost in the woods, this game is dope. Always liked playing skyrim when i was high as fuck just going out adventuring.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I wandered around Skyrim high as a giraffe's beaver in a hot air balloon.

It was fun.

And then it was time to buy a new calendar.

:shucks:

Green Squall

I sold my PS3 a couple years ago and really miss it. I liked to get baked and play Assassins Creed 3. I might get a PS4 in the future, but I have to be more disciplined about how much I use it.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
XCOM: Enemy Within. I've been playing the long war mod for a while now. I can't get too baked; everyone dies when that happens.

sprinkl

Veteran
I had a blast in GTA IV, especially online. Now I can't play it anymore, some stupid Windows program wants to install and it won't work. Fuck you Microsoft with all your stupid malware.

Spent a lot of time playing HL: DM and HL2:DM online. HL mods, counterstrike, CTF, CS:S, CTF2, L4D, L4D2. Great fun =) Many more lesser known mods with great ideas but with few players online kind of kills it.

Quake series, good memories of Quake 2 online. CTF with the grappling hook, totally awesome =)
Quake 3 was a fragfest as well.

Unreal Tournament classic, man what fun online.

Carmageddon series. Too bad I'm going to need to upgrade my PC first to play Reincarnation with more than 10 fps.

Baldur's Gate 2, best single player experience I've had.
Wasted hours on Diablo 2 online. Good waste of time :)
Glad I never got sucked into MMO's though.

RTS games. The classic CnC: Red Alert is now F2P. Spent hours playing AoE, especially the second one. LAN play with other students, lol fuck studying and forget about real life.

But online gaming feels broken to me now. Less players everywhere, seems like the online gaming scene is much more divided. Much less quality players as well. Griefers, kids, wankers. Maybe I'm just getting old.
What fucking games are they bringing out anyway, who wants realistic war shooters, I want games that are somewhat origincal, decent and fun to play online for hours at a time.

SteamOS, Steam controller and Steam machines got me stoked. The controller especially. Seems like a way to finally sit in my front of my TV and have a good gaming experience, on my PC, with a decent controller that's not a mouse/keyboard.
Yes, I hate gamepads and joysticks for anything other than racing games.

waveguide

Veteran
What fucking games are they bringing out anyway, who wants realistic war shooters

..that would be the same dickwipes that thought "top gun" would be a good movie to make back in the eighties :tiphat:

and i'll tell you too, these people have *no* zip zero zilch interest in you having interesting, informative, creative, new, enriching experiences.

and i'll tell you too, if you ever come up with a memetic analysis and effective solution to redress it eg. improving memetic handling, they'll fucking stop you doing that too :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Am I to understand that you don't think that Top Gun wasn't a good movie in the eighties?

If so I'm to understand that not only do you not think, but you weren't around to opine in the eighties, and also that you wouldn't know a good eighties movie if it took a dump in your shoes.

What has become of our "culture"?

Go watch The Breakfast Club and come back with something to talk about....

:jerkit:

Latest posts

Latest posts