What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do YOU personally yield?

DankSide

I guess I'm doing pretty ok then?:

Yield: 465g
Flowering Watts: 600 hps
G.P.W: 0.775
# of plants: 30
Strain: Double Strawberry Diesel (mostly - also a few swt#3 and Swt crosses)
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Vegative info: 1 week from clones
Soil or Hydro: Soil

picture.php

Does that ever look tasty. I have been dying to get some DSD - how is the strawberry influence in it?

definitely something to aspire to right there.

blackone

Veteran
Strawberry comes on strong in the last part of flower but then disappears.
After harvest the aroma and taste is still fruity but not exactly strawberry like.

I'd have thought 8 weeks was shy for seed plants. My Jackie Whites get 10 weeks and I'm prepared to let my AK47s go longer.

2 x 600w in the 8 x 4 flower tent and I chop every 5 weeks from under 1 light at a time.

5 x Jackie White from Paradise Seeds each batch.

Total of 7 weeks in veg tent, 2 weeks in germination tray (from seed getting wet) then 5 weeks in 11 litre pots. 400w cmh @ 18/6.

lucas formula and ro water, Liquid Silicon as pH up. Passive hydro, medium is Fytocell. Feed 1 litre a day for vegging plants, 2 litres a day in flower. Nothing else and no flush.

The 5 plants left to grow free range = 15oz from 10 weeks of flowering. Done as a scrog, 25oz or close.

After managing to drop a sprout while potting up I tried GH Flora Nova Grow on the remainng 4. Grew like triffids and stuffed the tent but still only yielded the 3oz per plant the free range lucas formula plants gave,

Your the first person i've seen post on this fytocell stuff.. more information on your setup? i searched around and it seems like some legit shit

flowered 3 plants under 400 HPS in a 2x2x4 cab

2 Green Cracks and a Lemon Train Wreck, harvested at 45 days because of nanner EXPLOSION on the Green Cracks!!! We shouldve gotten more!

Ended this run with 4.5 oscars- Felt I shouldve been up near 6 if I wouldve let them go another week.

Upgraded to a 600 in a DR80 with 5 girls this time! Lets hope or a half pound ATLEAST!!!!!

This run I have

2- Fruity Delights
1- Blue Dot
1- Blueberry Train Wreck
1- Train Wreck

Blunt-o

ericcalif

Pretty new grower here and I don't keep perfect records because
A. I'm growing for a med patient friend who can't grow for herself and doesn't have much money to buy at a dispensary.
B. I'm also doing it for fun and getting too scientific makes it more work and less fun.

With that in mind...

Two stealth cabs 3 X 3 X 4 tall, (1 flower cab and 1veg cab)

Veg cab 100 watt T-5 HO and various cfl's moved around as needed.

Flower, 400 HPS with home made cooltube from a pyrex bake-a-round and homemade sheet metal reflector, and a couple of cfls in the corners. PC fans for cooling.

Jacks Classic ferts, all purpose and bloom, with a little blackstrap molasses in between. Happy Frog soil. A little LST and topping thrown in to control height.

First run was 4 clones of a diesel from a dispensary. A bit over 1 oz per plant after cure. About 6 weeks vegging and just short of 8 weeks flowering.

Second run was one clone of the diesel and some bagseed (which turned out to be better than the diesel, some kind of purple indica)
6 seeds grown, 4 turned out male so they where yanked. 6 weeks veg, a slightly longer flower of 60 days. Of the 3 matured, about 5 oz after cure. I don't toss the popcorn or use it otherwise, it's not as pretty as nice colas but friend says its nearly as good. I'm not doing this for pretty bag appeal to sell. And I don't partake myself, as I'm under random testing at work. At least until I change careers or retire.

Third just went into 12/12 a few days ago. 4 clones of the purple indi (which she told me was almost too couchlock but was great for her pain and anxiety) and 2 clones of the diesel. We'll see how it comes out.

One deck, a few more of the purp and diesel and 2 white widow fem's from dynafem.

I owe nearly everything that has come out so far to reading all your contributions. :thank you:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Yield: just under 4.25 oz
Flowering Watts: 220w pl-l fluoros
G.P.W: .54
# of plants: 1 x LST'd
Strain: TFD's The Pure, from a clone.
Flowering time: I think 78 days? I took it to extreme couchlock zone
Vegative info: Unknown - recieved partly vegged plant
Soil or Hydro: Coco with Dutch Master Gold hydro nutes
Notes: Removed bulbs over the last couple of weeks, ended up on 110w but used 220w to calc gpw. Switched to a unique semi organic style part way through flower. Stopped checking ph. Screwed around with different photoperiod lengths. First run in new cab with new lights. Hottest part of year, in tropical zone, with no air con - extreme heat issues. Caught root aphids, fungus gnats. Mid flower landlord inspection. But other than that, it was a completely smooth run.

WhoreTeaCulture

Hi there, only my second post on these forums and even better, my first ever harvest!

I am left a bit disappointed with my yield, I was expecting another 20% at the very least but I think I let a few problems 'stunt' their growth, especially some major ones during flower. My biggest yielder was actually what I've been told is a 'popcorn' plant and it's supposed to normally yield much lower (but much nicer) than the normal variety. This was the only one to avoid the problems during 12/12.

During the vegging period I started out with no way proper way of controlling the temperatures, all I could do was open or close the window a bit. This caused the temp to go above 30 on many occasions and below 18 on many more. I also had a mite attack which I thought I'd eradicated.

During flowering I had, recurring mites up until the very end, magnesium deficiency, subsequent magnesium toxicity, failing extractors and silly teething problems with thermostats causing temps to peak above 38, I thought I'd fried them all at one point. Oh, and possibly almost killing them by overdoing the neem oil. Most of this happened 1-4 weeks before harvest and I really noticed them stop fattening up during the last 2 weeks.. :(

When it came to harvest I also found out that the largest cola which had been going yellow and crispy for about 2 weeks was actually completely rotten with mould!

If I really put my brain into action I could think of a few more ways I almost killed them but the list I have so far is embarrassing enough.

Hopefully next time I will live up to my own expectations!

Yield: 15 oz (420g)
GPW: 0.7
Flowering: 600W HPS for 7 weeks
Vegging: 400W MH for 2 months
Strain: Sweet Tooth #4
Food/Medium: Plagron all-mix, Bio-Bizz Grow, Bloom, Top Max and some bat poo.
Plants: 4 big fat ladies

I will post a couple of photos later but in the mean time and if any of you are interested you may request photos, I have them all the way through, showing deficiencies, toxicity burn, a few days before the chop and just after the chop!

_Dude

This thing should be a sticky. Don't have details, but I get about .5 to .6 grams per watt, too (except for my most recent harvest, which was a disaster - temps and maybe other factors turned about half my crop to brown). Maybe it's time the guys getting a gram a watt admit .5 is much more normal? :)

Caille

As of my last grow

Yield: 26.3 oz
Flowering Watts: 1000 Watt HPS
G.P.W: .73
# of plants: 8
Strain: Big Berry x7, Dutch Treat x1
Flowering time: 59 days
Vegative info: 4 weeks with lst under a t5
Soil or Hydro: Soil Smart Pots
Grow room size: 4sq ft tent
Source: Clone
Nutes: House and Garden full line with additives, Sugar Daddy, lots of TLC

I expect my current grow to hit a gpw of close to 1.0 it is also soil and smart pots. I am in the midst of setting up a 6k two room, one room will be hydro so I imagine my gpw will drop with the medium change in that room. Keeping one soil room to assure myself of a backup as I learn hydro.

Alexis
*smiles*

G

Guywithoutajeep

As of my last grow

Yield: 26.3 oz
Flowering Watts: 1000 Watt HPS
G.P.W: .73
# of plants: 8
Strain: Big Berry x7, Dutch Treat x1
Flowering time: 59 days
Vegative info: 4 weeks with lst under a t5
Soil or Hydro: Soil Smart Pots
Nutes: House and Garden full line with additives, Sugar Daddy, lots of TLC

I expect my current grow to hit a gpw of close to 1.0 it is also soil and smart pots. I am in the midst of setting up a 6k two room, one room will be hydro so I imagine my gpw will drop with the medium change in that room. Keeping one soil room to assure myself of a backup as I learn hydro.

Alexis
*smiles*

:tiphat: nice work, this is from my very first grow...

Yield: 7.5 oz
Flowering Watts: 600 Watt HPS
G.P.W: .35
# of plants: 2
Strain: Sour D
Flowering time: 70 days
Vegative info: 3 weeks under hps
Soil or Hydro: Coco handwater
Nutes: House and Garden
Yield per plant: 3.75 oz

The yields and quality will be better on my next cycle. I'm using less additives, blumats, halide for veg, and real genetics.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
freebie La woman seed
vegged 2month-600hps
20 gallon smart pot
promix
cornicopia formula X, fox farm Cha Ching, hygrozyme
topped multiple times, lst, supercropped
scrogged at flip w 4'x4' farm fencing, everything below screen trimmed during flower
flower under 400hps + 600hps, 60 days
25 oz(693gr). so i guess thats .69 gpw
i had like 120-6gram colas. most efficient way to grow i feel. if ya got the veg space.
wish i coulda kept the temps down, this summer past was hot as hell

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
1000W HPS
3x3 EBB/FLOW
36 CLONES IN AT 4 PER SQ/FT
SOG, STRAIGHT ON TO 12/12,SINGLE COLA STYLE
8 WEEKS OF FLOWERING
MY STRAIN, INDICA, HAD IT FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS
35.8oz, 1016g
1.O16g PER WATT

ONE COLA, THIS YIELDED 1.6 oz OR 45.3 g

picture.php

ONE COLA TRIMMED AND A TRAY OF CLONES

picture.php

36 SINGLE COLAS

picture.php

36 SINGLE COLAS OF THIS

picture.php

My best run yet.

the gnome

Veteran
some of you guys are putting out some impressive yields.
I'll harvest my 1st indoor crop in a few weeks.

Q, are weights being quoted trimmed buds? or....

Caille

All weights I record are of finished, properly trimmed, properly dried and cured product, never weigh larf nor leaf.

Alexis
*smiles*

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
some of you guys are putting out some impressive yields.
I'll harvest my 1st indoor crop in a few weeks.

Q, are weights being quoted trimmed buds? or....

Fully trimmed, dry and all bud off the stems.

G

gloryoskie

Yield: 30g total, two strains
Flowering Watts: 138 watts cfl
G.P.W: .22
# of plants: 3
Strain: Delta9 Labs Super Star
Flowering time: 65 days
Strain: Thai Haze x Skunk, LST
Flowering Time: 135 days
Vegative info: 12/12 from seed.
Soil or Hydro: Pearlite, vermiculite, sphagnum

Notes: First grow, 96 square inches. Doing perpetual now, pulling 18g every 3 weeks, suits me just fine. Upgraded to 110 watts pl-l, it's great fun!

Thanks everybody!

O

oddis90

I smoke a plant a week and I don't yield nearly enough to keep smoking.

haha I feel ya man.
This is what i got last run:
Yield: 19oz
Flowering Watts: 1k HPS
G.P.W: .53
# of plants: 37
Strain: green crack, purple kush, trainwreck, grand daddy purp, massachusetts super skunk, 2 random seed strains
Flowering time: 8 weeks on everything (shoulda let some of them go for another few days)
Vegative info: varied veg time from 1 week veg to 2 month
Soil or Hydro: FFOF soil with about 20% perlite

notes: i had half of the room filled with green crack that turned out amazing with a nice canopy, but the other side of the room was with smaller plants with a bad canopy and those strains also required more time. Definitely gonna run fewer strains with equal veg time to control the canopy better next time.

R

rick shaw

4x8x6 cab
2x400 HPS+a couple of T-5s
SOG 60 plants-4 per Sq Ft
Veg 12"-14"
Hand water drain to waste
Yield 480 gm and 40 gms of bubble

Latest posts

Latest posts