What's new

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

bibi40

I' m on a finger hash of both : cream mandarine - killer kush and crystal candy ,

strong as hell :biggrin:

Last edited:
Canuk Cookies

vs

the real deal Girl Scout Cookies

The Canuk Cookies are ok, but don’t have as much flavor. The GSC explodes in chocolate mint flavor compared with the Canuk Cookies, but the highs are very similar...

I’m pretty sure that GSC has Cherry Pie Kush in its background, perhaps the missing ingredient in the Canuk Cookies?

M

moose eater

More left-over Goji OG #8 from about 2 harvests ago(?) which had been kept in the freezers, but was taken out several weeks ago for my wife's and my tour up the Taylor Hwy and down the Nabesna Rd.

That anise-like taste somehow reminds me of better than average Columbian from years back. Earthy, yet a little spicy and flavorful. And a nice in-between high that will ultimately be used (either the Goji OG #2 or #8, which ever survives the culling) in the medicinal extracts to come.

I think he's just screwing with my buzz, but my wife's almost-16-y.o. 15-lb. poodle has a 1-gallon+ ice cream tub/bucket as his water bowl, and he grabbed it by the edge, and dragged it across the kitchen like a big dog in a serious tug-of-war. others saw it, so it wasn't me and the Goji...

I wonder what nemeses he perceives that evade my scrutiny? Maybe this is some sort of battle that I'm unaware of??

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Special 🍆
2 weeks cured mazarilla 3 phenos organic blahblah
first is very intense in flavour with a hashy aftertaste, other is earthy with mix of garliclemon something interesting smell when grinded rest is not yet .. but soon :DD

picture.php

bibi40

Just on Killer kush ,
perfect name !!!

Good sleep coming ,

non sociable for sure :laughing: but so good ...

:tiphat:

bibi40

Hi Chuck ,

don't understand what you mean about " ole hash " ,
please light me , i' m not english native so sometimes it's difficult for me :woohoo:

And now i'm on cream mandarine , so sweet taste and strong indica effect , love that :biggrin:

^I’m pretty sure he just means “old”.

Just blazed some Bandersnatch.

Exodus Cheese x Gobbstopper (Purple Urkle x Sin City Kush)

Decent cross that tastes pretty good too.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Dynasty Genetics

Super Silver Cough

Super choke, and very sticky. Very long lasting up high. Munchie inducing.

Lemon Pledge, and Pine.