What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

soil margin

Veteran
I'm jealous of all you weed fiends and your fancy buds. I'm puffing on some halfway decent Platinum Cookies from the closest weed store. Got a nice little mental calm and simultaneous stimulation to it.

Im'One

I have a high cbd pheno from my ace Lebanese harvest. Wife and I smoke it to wake up in the morning

F2F

MNS SSH. Frosty goodness. Skunky as f... initially (could smell freshly harvested branches in the woods 80 meters away ) turned to incense somewhere between 1yr and 2yrs cure. Got a little "wah wah" in the head. :dance013::dance013:

Cheers
F2F

St. Phatty

Blue Headband cross @ 2 AM.

Good Golly Miss Molly, like drinking 3 cups of coffee.

had a snack, drank some carrot juice.

Made coffee, which I drank cold 3 hours later.

Finally got back to sleep, then got up & drank the cold coffee.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Dominion Seed Company

GRANNY SKUNK.

Pure Sour Apple Pheno

Super choke, very long lasting high, and heavy duty redeye x munchies.

No Ceiling. Headrush every hit.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Granny Skunk is a cross of

Clone Only.. Va Afghani x Skelly Hashplant/1980s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Skelly is aka as Puck, and is the most sought after of all Hashplant clones. Its from Nevils/Sensi Seeds original Hashplant seeds from the 80s.

madalasatori

Veteran
Today I’ve been puffing:

Purple punch
Ice cream cake
Chem 91
Ice cream

Just ate some amnesia cannabutter

I think I’ll sleep well tonight -_-

armedoldhippy

Veteran
packaging says "lemon OG". very tasty, expansive as hell to smoke, lol. cool buzz, both pain-relieving and mentally stimulating. introspective... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts