What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
Swami Organic Seeds

Blue Orca Haze
1972 Presoviet Kandahar/76 Thai x Nevills LTD Release 1988 NL5/HAZE-F4

Rock hard buds. Extremely powerful. Its a landrace hybrid, and you may go though a few to find what you want, but there is pure fire n the genetics.
As good, or better than anything Ive seen in 10 years.

We have 2 phenos. 1 plant more NL5 structure, and the other more a cross of the M/F.

The Sativa tastes like Menthol Bubblegum, and Hash. Lungbuster, very very long lasting high, with a heavy duty crash.. AH, just like the Old days ( Early 70s )

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
smoking on some AK 47 outdoor and eating cookies made with the popcorn nugs 1 oz to 1 stick butter, box of KRUSTY'S choco chip cookie mix makes 18 2 " cookies that knock you down.my friends always say why do ya make them so strong lol

bibi40

smoking on some AK 47 outdoor and eating cookies made with the popcorn nugs 1 oz to 1 stick butter, box of KRUSTY'S choco chip cookie mix makes 18 2 " cookies that knock you down.my friends always say why do ya make them so strong lol

I like them strong too ,
so my wife only ate quarter :biggrin:

:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i got me a shit load of f2s i made from bros grimm c99.i have so many beans its hard to pick what to grow next specially since i got down sized from 12'x12' room to a 32"x 32" x 63" tent

armedoldhippy

Veteran
salad mixture joint of lemon OG and Cherry something or other high CBD hemp buds. very tasty. stretches my weed & gives good entourage effect. i sleep VERY well, much less arthritis pain.:dance013:

bibi40

Just on Killer kush !!! :biggrin:

45 day of curing and what a taste !!!

not expert about Og but i know the kush ,

f.cking strong weed , like that :dance013:

soil margin

Veteran
That sounds nice bibi. Wish more bud out there got a proper 45 day cure before I smoked it.

I’ve been puffing on something called Honest Blunts lately from a store here in CO. They’re like joint sized blunts but instead of tobacco they’re rolled with hemp paper. So it’s 100% cannabis and they use some proper dank bud in them. This last pack I got the strain was tested at 31% THC. Shame they’re expensive or else I’d be smoking them all day.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

This years harvest was a single strain (4 plants) of a local hybrid called "cookie glue" from the Mendocino Clone Company.

Its a good high I think, and it has a great taste even though I vape flowers.

Don't know what the THC percentage is but it gets me where I like to be with just a little bit.

minds_I

bibi40

That sounds nice bibi. Wish more bud out there got a proper 45 day cure before I smoked it.

I’ve been puffing on something called Honest Blunts lately from a store here in CO. They’re like joint sized blunts but instead of tobacco they’re rolled with hemp paper. So it’s 100% cannabis and they use some proper dank bud in them. This last pack I got the strain was tested at 31% THC. Shame they’re expensive or else I’d be smoking them all day.

Wow ,
sounds really strong :biggrin:

bibi40

Hello all,

This years harvest was a single strain (4 plants) of a local hybrid called "cookie glue" from the Mendocino Clone Company.

Its a good high I think, and it has a great taste even though I vape flowers.

Don't know what the THC percentage is but it gets me where I like to be with just a little bit.

minds_I

Cookie glue ...
Sound good !!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
puffing on some mystery smoke today ,seeds i made but my cuz doesnt keep seperate so i have no idea what they are except fucking good smoke

M

moose eater

Some outdoor grown (not greenhouse) Goji OG from the Goldstream Valley, from this summer's harvest, grown by another individual who had gotten some of my clones.

nice resin/oil content, lots of prominent trichs, taste could be a bit better though it's good enough, still has that unique Goji OG flavor/smell, reminiscent of anise of licorice (to my nose), and potency is respectable.

I was gifted a gram or 2 of each of the 4 strains the person got from me last spring.