What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Some Bruce Banner from ILGM, since curing it has lost it's poison smell and taste and now has a flowery taste and smell.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am experimenting with vaping some flower (Killer Grape) that had been sitting in a jar for almost 2 years, in the dark but subject to a year of ambient temps. This is smooth because the chlorophyll is long gone, and is quite the head rush. My guess is a lot of CBN, and I am gonna do a bunch of bowels.

Edit next morning: I slept pretty well that night...

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Alternating KongHaze x Mandala 8MilesHigh and TripStone(StoneyBaloneyG13 x ChocolateTrip).

The KongHazeX has amazing sweetcandyandfruits aroma in jar and has just a tad more jar appeal than the TripStone in early dry/cure. After a longer cure, the TripStone takes the lead. The TripStone may be the overall fave. But maybe not, i may need more (and more) to reach a final verdict, ha.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I started the morning with a shaved Malawi cob spliff. That worked really nicely for walking the dog in the park. I will have to do that again . . .

Now I am into a bit of hash, before my wife & I settle down at 9ish to watch Netflix with a beverage & a vape of some Pink Kush.

Enjoy! :rasta:

bibi40

Smoking the end of my last Mango sapphire harvest ,
and i' m so sad , one week more and i'm done , after that i have to wait for smoking this strain again ;)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I had an emergency with my grandfather and didn't bring any bud. Found a bong store nearby and a got one of the semi-legal (for now) Delta-8-THC vape pens.
It tastes horrible like stinky perfume but did the trick, especially being in prohibitionland Virginia.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nothing yet....have yet another G-damn procedure

That didn't stop me. Just tell them you take a lot of CBD, and the anesteisa guy may take the hint.

I just vaped a thumb size MAC bud. Getting into the OGK, and eating cookies for desert.

I deserve a good buzz. I worked my ass off today "relocating" some beautiful topsoil from the development they are cutting out of a farm next door. They had it all piled up, nearby to where I needed some. Actually quite a good bit, as in all day, one big tire loader bucket at a time. This stuff will grow grass. I'll re-seed in Sept.

Green Squall

First joint of the Purple Alaskan Auto I grew on my deck.
Smoke is smooth, has a great high, ash is white, but the flavor is not quite there.
Perhaps it needs a little longer to cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts