What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

mexweed

Veteran
picked up some 31% starfighter, first time with the strain, has a fresh clean lemon scent with some funk, gotta say I like it better than the white and chemdog#4 as far as 30% strains go

Last edited:

bibi40

Smoking some Sweet Gelato ,
she' s tasty and pretty strong ,
perfect for watch my movie ...

:smoke out:

Bmac1

Veteran
Some original glue that's been in jars for what has to be going on 2 years now. So smooth and tasty.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I found a 2 year old jar with some "Killer Grape" that had been setting a couple years in a metal building which gets pretty hot. I tried it for the CBN the other nite, but was so stoned already I couldn't tell effects. Tasted like old dry dope to me, not the flavorful fruity fresh bed it was.

Too hot to do anything outside, so settling into some MAC. Very light frosty green, smooth earthy vape. Got in 3 big bowls of pack shake (the good stuff for vaping), and in a good overall stoopor now. Couple cookies for the road.

Ima going down to the local beer bar and do some socializing.

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
I found a 2 year old jar with some "Killer Grape" that had been setting a couple years in a metal building which gets pretty hot. I tried it for the CBN the other nite, but was so stoned already I couldn't tell effects. Tasted like old dry dope to me, not the flavorful fruity fresh bed it was.

Mine has been in a cool, dry drawer the whole time and while the bud is noticeably more brownish, the flavor is still there and the hit is too albeit a bit more sedating it seems.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The lids matter, so they seal better. The plastic "Masontops"don't seal very well, so now I only use them on the pint jars I keep handy for smoking. Those masontops are nice and easy to open and close.

Cmoon

The lids matter, so they seal better. The plastic "Masontops"don't seal very well, so now I only use them on the pint jars I keep handy for smoking. Those masontops are nice and easy to open and close.

yep, id agree, gets burped more regular the less you pick and iv been known to exhale into the jar before closure if I feel its losing the little bit of moisture that suits my prefered smoking habits.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
iv just grown some superglue, 4 week cure from dry, why dos it make your arms feel longer?:biglaugh:

LOL!!! :D

That Doc's is a perfect example of curing out to smooth the dope. Been about 2 weeks, and it is losing whatever harshness compound that is there.

Good idea about breathing, I think.

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
#33 larry bird, tastes a lot like sherbert but with no orange and more greasy hashy OG, sweet with a fruity edge, I want to say berry with a creaminess almost like banana, very euphoric relaxing but still focused enough to be functional

Green Squall

Bubbas Gift. I've had the jar sitting around for a while, but this is the first joint I've smoked. Beautiful taste and snow white ash. Spectacular.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Super Kush. Bought another half ounce. Usually lasts me 10 days to 2 weeks. The Super Kush is 2-hit shit. My dealer said it was a Skunk #1 cross but Leafly and other online sources say it's Northern Lights. I think I really like Northern Lights. I like getting as high as I want, WHEN I want. It's a very nice thing. Stay high people!

mexweed

Veteran
goat head, astringent lemon zest dominant nose with some funky buttery floral woodiness to it, the lemon reminds me of something I've smelled before I think some kind of lemon dish soap, tested close to 32%

relaxing but also uplifting, nice body buzz and heavy feeling behind the eyes, pulsing euphoria from temple to temple, this is the first weed I've smoked recently where I'm only going to smoke 1 bowl for now

Cvh

Supermod
Durban Poison or Power Plant (also a South African). I don't know which one, I didn't label the jars.
Personally organic grown with around a 6 months cure.

A dreamy stony headie up high. Strong. A little bit goes a long way.

The taste I can't describe, it's not your typical kush chemmy skunk smell. It's completely different.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Something called Sour Cane OGK ...supposed to be sour Diesel crossed with OG Kush and something else, whatever the "Cane" is.
Smoked some small bowls earlier and I'm still high but it's a long lasting high with a little euphoria about doing stuff