What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
MR Nice Super Silver Haze F2 from seeds we made 8 years ago. Got 100% germ rate out of 30 seeds, and 17 females, and 9 males. 4 runts/pulled early on.. Pheno hunting at the moment. Smoking one of the plants, and is a good one.

bibi40

Great !!!

remember some good time with the silver haze ( from sensi seeds ) back in 1996 ...

good smoke for sure :smoke out:

superx

Veteran
Peyote critical pressed into the pax 3 vape, nice to unwind with in the evenings.

Time to visit the fridge again, can highly recommend to those who might suffer from a suppressed appetite as such..

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Peyote critical pressed into the pax 3 vape, nice to unwind with in the evenings.

Time to visit the fridge again, can highly recommend to those who might suffer from a suppressed appetite as such..

I just put pc into the grow,, growing nicely,

What's yield and taste like?

superx

Veteran
I just put pc into the grow,, growing nicely,

What's yield and taste like?

Hey mate yield was nothing to write home about, the taste makes up for it though it's like sucking on black grapes or better still ribena, so sweet and tantalising with amazing bag appeal... I posted some pics of it in the last page of the barneys thread, I think you will certainly enjoy it....

Green Squall

The trainwreck stands out as the winner for this evening. Someone gave me a joint and its smooth, tasty with a beautiful white ash. Whoever grew it knew what they were doing.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
beent tokin on an old baggie of mixed shake: sour bobby, sour jack, thai lights

(the thai lights is very good, but i don't think it's 100% thai as was advertised at the dispo... i think thai x nl makes more sense, considering the name) thai lights is most heady, but also meditative with a good mood enhancing property.

sour bobby and sour jack are highly awesome hybrids. as expected, the sj is more heady and provides a delightful up and dreamy hybrid high. sb is more body and smells kinda like poopy. but in a good
sour-stardawg-esque way.

when mixed as shake, i get nice and introspective, but now i am used to the high and it's not as long lasting.

i also threw some cbg isolate into the baggie for good measure.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Grabbed a random jar from the drawer, and it's Mimosa #19. Gonna top it off with some true OG, and hit the mower. Again.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
DBMH X Bucksaw. I like the high from this.. I grew it outdoors last summer..

It puts a shit-eating grin on my face every time... and even makes me giggle.

I still have about 6 ounces left in my vacuum jars from last October's harvest..and two giant clones of it growing like gangbusters, at the hideout right now!

picture.php