SSM :joint:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
LOL.

Grinders...

It's a sandwich bro.

Technically yes, viewed more as a religion in some parts :artist:

Developing young palettes with prosciutto,sharp provy,good olive oil...and we can't forget the bread, it's all in the bread. :)

Grinder = Hot sammich :wave:

Peace,
SSM :joint:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Oh I know.

I went to school in a place that called them Grinders. Best pizza joint I have ever been to.

As far as the onion goes.

They are Vadalia onions. The middle is dug out, and I put a chunk of country ham in there, and poured some Caldera IPA over it. Then wrapped em up in tin foil, and stuck em on the grill for 45-50 min.

Really good.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Looks good, Bobby Stainless. 'Round these parts it isnt uncommon for folk to put a pinch of nutmeg in their cup of chowder. Try it. Not too bad.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OK, same wings as above but because I have no blue cheese dressing I decided to use some of my homemade horseradish sauce on them instead, tasty as tasty can be but my face is on fire, my nose is running and my hair is falling out.......

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
s4l made me crave wings.... went to see my mom tonight, shared a bunch of lemon pepper hotwings... so good!

sorry no pic. they were eaten up too fast

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Sliced marinated and grilled lamb with cukes,tomatoes,red onion, Greek yogurt with a sprinkling of rosemary, mint and garlic on grilled naan bread. Mmmm mmm mmm.
I dont know what I did to deserve Mrs. Ahab's cooking but Im not complaining!
picture.php

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That looks amazing^

No pics but I had dinner at a local seafood joint.

Fried Cod, Clams, Scallops, Oysters, and Shrimp. Slaw and Chips. Beer.

Tasty.

Tronic

That looks amazing^

No pics but I had dinner at a local seafood joint.

Fried Cod, Clams, Scallops, Oysters, and Shrimp. Slaw and Chips. Beer.

Tasty.

Went down to the local fish market (on the docks)...

Grabbed some yellowtail sashimi at $7/lb (got 1 lb... approx 45 slices).

Uni is $8.50/lb (got half a lb... about 25 urchins.... even watched him crack them open for me and when he'd find a pregnant one he let me suck the roe out)

total spent ~$13, 70 pieces of the freshest fish on the pacific, had a few draft beers and watched basketball with the sunset over the ocean.

Could be worse.

:peacock::moon::tumbleweed:

fried potatoes with roasted garlic, peas and a delicious crab cake. picture was taken before i slopped ketchup on the potatoes and hot sauce on the crab cake.

El_Kabong

bbq chicken (just have to reheat) and potatoes o'brien. I shred my tater on a hand grater dice up the onion, red & green peppers and saute away. potatoes o'brien is a great side for nearly any meat prepared.

lob19

Veteran
Why haven;t I found this thread earlier? It is great! I love food. Must start taking photos now :D

Meanwhile I shall share my evening snack from some time ago

picture.php

-----------

2nd thing
I wonder - maybe there are more airplane food fans here apart from me? Worth starting a thread maybe? :)

Latest posts

Latest posts