What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tonight's fare will be a T-bone steak with my homemade horseradish sauce & a side of mac n' cheese.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I made a Calboli (or was it a Stromzone?) the other night. I had just stretched out the pizza dough and discovered I had no corn meal for the peel. Tried crushed grape nuts... fail! Pie semi folded, semi rolled onto the stone. It was ugly. Tasted good though.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I made a Calboli (or was it a Stromzone?) the other night. I had just stretched out the pizza dough and discovered I had no corn meal for the peel. Tried crushed grape nuts... fail! Pie semi folded, semi rolled onto the stone. It was ugly. Tasted good though.

No picture, it never happened.:thank you:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
No picture, it never happened.:thank you:

That was for the benefit of the class. It was ugly with a capital UG.

Here's a real one (calzone that is, may try a stromboli later) With a 14" stone I'm limited to a single 12" pizza at a time. Royal pain with guests. With Calzones, I can do four at a time, all with individual filings. Woo Hoo! This one's pepperoni, onion, green peppers, sauce and cheese.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood! :D

Chicken Adobo - reconstructed

Mongolian Beef (1 of my favorites) :yummy:

Chicken Basil - spicy version

Salmon

Yellow Curry Chicken

Ribeye Steak

FreezerBoy

Veteran
looks good freezer. how do we differentiate one from the other?

A calzone is a turnover or sealed taco. Start with circular dough (like a pizza)Place filling on one half, fold dough over, seal edge with egg wash. A stromboli is a log or joint. Stretch dough into a rectangle, cover dough with filling, roll it up, seal the ends.

The Stromzone/Calboli thing was like ManBearPig. It was half folded, half rolled, half squished, half dumped.... ugly, ugly, ugly.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
picture.php

S

Smoke Buddy

^^^ Very nice steaks you got there Bobby!

Tonight we had a dinner made up black bass (largemouth) filets that I caught on the Sacramento river delta day before yesterday along with a side of kale and white beans . The kale I picked today from a crop I planted in Dec last year and it just keeps giving and giving! :) The kale dish also includes hot red pepper and leeks picked today from the garden in there. Most of the meal was caught or grown by me. Whats also cool is the Zin is from Lodi area which is about 15-20 miles from where I caught the bass.. :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

Slaughter House. Like a gingerbread house but made from rib steaks.

picture.php

Candied bacon roof and the house is full of melted jalapeno havarti cheese. And yes, it was as delicious as it looks.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
just cooked up some shrimp and scallop scampi with a nice white wine sauce yummmmm i need a camera

Latest posts

Latest posts