What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

C

Classy@Home

Breaded, thin pork cutlets - mashed potatoes and green peas...

I'm outta work, so I cook, clean, laundry, grocery shop.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Bison stew (1863 recipe) with Cheyenne buttermilk biscuit and the last of our homemade citrus blossom honey

Hermanthegerman

Highlander
Veteran
Hmm, fortunately my wife is a wonderful cook. This meal was Chicken, Plums wrapped up with bacon, Beans and Rice with Avocados and a delicous Sauce.

picture.php

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Sorry, no pics.

Lasagna....

Made with Manicoti noodles
Mozzarella cheese
Ricotta cheese
Edit: Gouda cheese on top!
and LOTS of broccoli!

F'n Fantaaaaastick! LOL

Gonna go have a cold slice for breakfast!

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Last edited:
C

Classy@Home

Mmmm - I've had some plump pork sausages slow simmering in a stewed tomato sauce all nite, gonna serve it with fettuccine noodles and baked brown sugar apples for dessert...

Love cooking for family - house smells like my wifes old Sicilian grannys place (rest her soul, that tough old bird could COOK)...

N

Nondual

Wish I took a pic. Last night sauteed up 5 different fresh NorCal wild shrooms...shallots, fresh tumeric olive oil then merlot, reduced a bit, added shrooms and stewed awhile, reduced then a little salt, pepper and pesto I made and some fresh small tomatoes near the end in the pan and served with shredded raw goat cheese. It was a real treat!

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wild mushrooms and goat cheese.:yummy: Sounds amazing.

Rack of lamb seared then coated in dijon and rolled in panko, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt/pep. Some brussel sprouts, red potatos, rolls on the side.

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

was a local farm cut ribeye steak last night a small salad and a few pieces of Ezekiel 4:9 bread. I never finish a 12oz steak these days, never mind bigger cuts.

I have enough steak left over to do steak & eggs for lunch.......

EDIT: *buuuurrrrp* that was an awesome lunch

Last edited:

salamandra

When its cold... traditional Greek Fasolada(with HOT Pepper), traditional sour dough bread, and home made red wine. :tiphat:

Attachments

• fasolada1.JPG
    fasolada1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 30

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Salmon encrusted with garlic and dill....breaded, baked flounder.... chorizo stuffed clams... garlic mashed potatoes and baby carrots.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
New Year's Eve Dinner!

New Year's Eve Dinner!

Started with Grilled Oysters. Dash of hot sauce, and down the hatch!
picture.php

Some Red.
picture.php

Marinating Veggies for the grill.
picture.php

Vidalia Onions w/ Country Ham and Beer, ready for the grill.
picture.php

Prime Bone-In Ribeye cut to 2".
picture.php

Marinated Lobster Tails ready for the grill.
picture.php

More Red.
picture.php

Ready for consumption.
picture.php

Toasted the New Year with a 97 Laurent Perrier Vintage, and some Rose my buddy brought over.

Chocolate Cake and Mango Key Lime Pie w/ some Jefferson's finished the evening well.:wave:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Fresh venison Boerewors on the braai tonight. Ive been on a kick lately, making home made sausages . Mrs. Ahab made a nice spinach salad with cranberries and walnuts and blue cheese along with some homemade baked beans. Yum. Then we had some of the best cranberry cheesecake Ive ever had. Made for me by the wife of a gent Im helping out with meds. Yum!
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts