What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you get for Christmas?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
So far 2 things of kief and an 1/8th plus $300 cash. Still have tons of presents for tomorrow. Things are looking good.
Here's the Xmas stash for personal medical purposes
IMG_20231224_125504683.jpg

Here's the tree
IMG_20231224_125516755.jpg

Merry Christmas everybody

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing yet. isn't TOMORROW Christmas? got a handshake and "atta boy" at church this morning for removing /replacing the leaking water heater instead of the church having to pay plumbers and electricians to do what i did in less than 3 hours. i hope i don't get anything besides a good meal and the company of my wife and kids. okay, maybe a good football game or 5 on TV. would rather have the $$$ in the bank. wife enjoys shopping though, so... :shucks: :whistling:

Dime

nothing yet. isn't TOMORROW Christmas? got a handshake and "atta boy" at church this morning for removing /replacing the leaking water heater instead of the church having to pay plumbers and electricians to do what i did in less than 3 hours. i hope i don't get anything besides a good meal and the company of my wife and kids. okay, maybe a good football game or 5 on TV. would rather have the $$$ in the bank. wife enjoys shopping though, so... :shucks: :whistling:
It sounds like your wife would get along with mine.

Tynehead Tom

I lurk mostly these days and post a little bit but that may change in the new year.... might even start a grow thread who knows. Lots of cool folks here i like to check in on
Merry Christmas to All!!

did a secret santa gift exchange on OG and was blown away by "santa's" generosity.
Got a big tin Zig Zag rolling tray, a bunch of cones for spinning up holiday doobies, some infused skin cream, some thc gummies, some killer beans that included a couple sour bubble crosses..... a hefty slab of awesome full melt bubble hash, a grove bag stuffed with Three Queens (wifi43xbubba) and another stuffed with Mendo Purps x Zkittlez...... and some cloth germinating bags and a few extra grove bags.
Was a really nice gift from Weed Santa hehehe
Secret Santa Gift 2023 - Copy.JPG

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am watching a little bit of Buccaneers football until it’s time for me to head on down the road to the family get together. I’m looking forward to feasting this evening and putting on a few pounds… I hope all here have a blessed Christmas and a happy holiday, whatever it is, you celebrate…

Latest posts

Latest posts