What's new

what clone only strains yall running in mi

growingcrazy

I'm on the west coast, and pretty far up. It is a whole different scene out here compared to the D or that area.
Super uptight around here, with very few dispensaries. Lots of bigger outdoor grows, less big indoor setups.

Just waiming to see what happens with theses bills that are in limbo. Hope all goes our way

It is quite different here. Very quiet out in these parts compared to the Flint or Detroit area.

I am still new to the northwest, anything killer from out this way?

Peace
GC

DemonTrich

Veteran
who needs dispensaries when you have a great patient group that donates for everything you have all the time. grow quality, get quality donations, grow crap, and well get crap.

back ot,

chaos
gorilla gule4
bruce banner4
cannatonic4
sfv og x dmt

soon darlins net :) dans cut
and maybe a few others.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Irene, Sour Dubb, King Louie XIII, Ghost, Bruce Banner #3, Fire OG, TK, Schmoes Casey, GG#4, Cannatonic #4 & Perkins, Tora Bora, ChemD, Chem Sis, Face Off, Dansbuds Darlins Net, Hells Angel OG, Forum, Deathstar,

Mayhem84

Irene, Sour Dubb, King Louie XIII, Ghost, Bruce Banner #3, Fire OG, TK, Schmoes Casey, GG#4, Cannatonic #4 & Perkins, Tora Bora, ChemD, Chem Sis, Face Off, Dansbuds Darlins Net, Hells Angel OG, Forum, Deathstar,

That's sum line up u got there bro is there many uk cuts over there

the only clone only i still have is GG4 and Monster Cookies.

all over the other ones i have had at one point or another have been replaced by plants from Seed packs i popped and selected from that were better terps,yields, vigor, etc..

Scotts Og from Rare dankness, Sour Kush from DNA/Reserva, Headbanger Karma Genetics

im still running the E32 trainwreck aka arcata cut and ECSD. i have lost some great clone onlies over the years. i sort of miss Schrom the most:D

2b2s

I've about sworn off clones for the time being. Every one I have received in the past has had bugs, and it is a blessing to be starting up again in a clean house without any pests, running TLO and Veganics. Trying and learning worm keeping, and reading constantly the bible trio, Teeming with Microbes, Teeming with Nutrients and True Living Organics. I am running the following seeds and weeding through the following packs for choice females and males (if applicable):

Jawa Pie (Key Lime Pie x Alien Rift) looking for the Code Red Pheno
Houdini Rift (Mendo Mystery purps x Alien Rift) homogenous mostly I hear
Girl Scout Candy BX1 (unknown what to expect, but high hopes for mad scientist)
Banana Creme Pie (same as above)
Holy Grail (I have a seedling that needs a carbon scrubber... let's hope it doesn't herm)
Amnesia Kush (Dinafem)
Bubbledawg aka Chicle
Cotton Candy
LA Pure Kush (Hazeman)
Confidential Cheese
88 Mr Nice G-13 x Hash Plant (Hazeman)
Heriuanna Jack 33
Pineapple Express #2
A couple OG Kush copies (Blimburn, Dinafem)
G-13 x Blueberry Headband (HSO)

I am scared of bugs for the moment, but I need to acquire the following strains for breeding purposes, some I would be willing to pay for if the timing and price is right (verifiable clone only genetics of course), some are probably not available anymore:

____WISH LIST____
Early 90's Northern Lights #5 (must have)
AJ's ECSD Cut (must have)
E32 Trainwreck (must have)
Harlequin
AC/DC
Free Leonard (prefer seeds, I missed my opportunity all the times I hung out with Swampy and R.D. and Peanut Butter)
Gorilla Glue #4 (must have)
Deathstar (must have)
Cannatonic #4
Chem 91 VA Skunk, Or Chem-D, or Chem's Sister (verifiable) (probably not around, must have. Would take verifiable male clones)
Lemon G
Dumpster
97-98 Indiana Bubble Gum (if it's the true clone, fug it)
98 Aloha White Widow (pretty please, someone have this)
Green Crack (orig)
Blue Dream
Cherry Pie
Fire OG Kush
Ghost OG Kush
SFV OG Kush
Tahoe OG Kush

I have various plans with each clone one, either to hit each of these with some pollen from males I am selecting, or create crosses of each with CS and S1's of course. Some of these strains need to be preserved and IBL'd into seed form, IMO. I have more than a few strains that I plan to make that have artwork, marketing concepts and cubing plans drawn out. I am hoping to someday open a genetics company. Of course that is a dream, but I have a plan I intend to execute. Impossible without help of course; like-minded people please PM me.

Last edited: