What's new

what clone only strains yall running in mi

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
So true, about growers. Can be so annoying. Bluster Bluster Blah Blah Blah. haha.. Those that are quiet and calm are the ones to hang with.

But, if it is people looking for a cheap high, I've no interest in garnering any attention from Young Males - which me producing some Triple D may do. Detroit is NO place to advertise one's growing skills to the masses. Get ya in trouble, one way or another. Personally, I have no need for Detroit City - I used to go clubbing downtown 2-3x a week. But not anymore. Unless it is a great concert I cannot miss, or the Movement festival, I don't venture S of 8 mile. Just not worth it. Royal Oak/Ferndale is the new Detroit. Center of the Metro area, in my opinion. The area that is cool, and useful. Not a ghost town.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Some Sfv I've been loving her flavor is so pronounced in a J

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 21

RespectGreen

Veteran
Some white Fire 43 deff a good commercial producer and smoker, pic loaded sideways w.e

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 22

TheMan13

Veteran
I've been running Gorilla Glue #4 happily here in Michigan for a couple of years now.

My current Gorilla Glue #4 run at 33 days.
picture.php

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
No,it's definitely anarchy.
I sent some seeds I made to a buddy in Detroit,the parents were (oldtimes x blue velvet)x afghan#1.He told me he had found a killer pheno and shared it,and it had ended up an a couple of dispensaries.He could have been BS-ing me.They called it anarchy because they knew it came from the UK.

Queef

nice theman13 looks sick crystals r stacked. n paladin420 whudup on that bagrs ball im down for sum detroit browns

A

acridlab

Any michigan people starting to see the boom of non local growers, setting up large scale grows in your area???

It's getting ridiculous in the metro detroit are.. Michigan growers need to stay on they're toes,, or they will soon be ran over..

Plz do not support these crews and they're dispensaries.. they are selling bug and mold infested "meds" to us without care.. do a lil research before u hand over your donations..

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWERS,, not some tweakers that couldn't make it out west,, just sayn..

Peace

A

acridlab

If ur asking me,, our breeding projects have been put on the back burner. Due to my other breeding project..have a baby girl now that takes up most of my time, lol..
But a few people out there still hold my sour 18.. And a few others.. In a few more weeks im gonna be popping alot of sour kush crosses.. But yeah, for now, can only get flowers grown by us at dabwars and a few other detroit spots.
In the near future im gonna spread our sour kush to everyone.. Pm me for any further info.. Peace

right now running some oldies but goodies.

Fighting Buddha
SSSDH
Blueberry x grapefruit
Blue Mountain Durban
C99
Sweet Black Angel
Platinium Jones x sweet tooth #4

pankynugga

Any michigan people starting to see the boom of non local growers, setting up large scale grows in your area???

It's getting ridiculous in the metro detroit are.. Michigan growers need to stay on they're toes,, or they will soon be ran over..

Plz do not support these crews and they're dispensaries.. they are selling bug and mold infested "meds" to us without care.. do a lil research before u hand over your donations..

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWERS,, not some tweakers that couldn't make it out west,, just sayn..

Peace

That is because it is amateur hour from what i have seen. Only the strong gonna survive in this market, if you are one these weak growers enjoy it while you can because me and my crew already in the mitten and have received a VERY warm welcome for our overages. Peace Panky NUgga

Greenlife1

I'm on the west coast, and pretty far up. It is a whole different scene out here compared to the D or that area.
Super uptight around here, with very few dispensaries. Lots of bigger outdoor grows, less big indoor setups.

Just waiming to see what happens with theses bills that are in limbo. Hope all goes our way