What's new

what clone only strains yall running in mi

A

acridlab

Not dissing anyone, and was only answering questions,, plz don not ask me to step off anything, as if u r some kind of authority.. peace.. They

A

acridlab

would like to apologize for above posts,, I'm not here to go against the grain or battle with people,,we all have our views,opinion, etc.. I'm just allittle cranky fu#!er, with a Napoleon complex like no other..so, u r right, I should stay on topic,, the OP asked what clone onlys people in michigan were running,, I do have a nice animal cookie cut a friend brought back from San Diego,, and my sis has a really nice cut of sfv og,..

dam i need to make a little trip to the state up north and visit u all .... i need some clones but ohio aint on it yet .. fuck it i may just move up there for a little while

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
dam i need to make a little trip to the state up north and visit u all .... i need some clones but ohio aint on it yet .. fuck it i may just move up there for a little while
The Gorilla Glue #4 is in Ohio.
Watch the Deathstar crowd.
Push toward getting legal brudda. We still are

TheArchitect

Veteran
Indiana bubblegum, OG, g-13 in the stable now. Had grape ape and GDP for a while, let them go though as I don't have the space to run 5+ mothers. Will always keep the OG and Indy.

Couple of rare dankness plants also, I'd say they hang with the best for sure.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not sure about the dumpster. I have seen one mich guy but I think he lost it.
Deathstar can be slower than some so cash croppers have it less.. I heard.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
I've got...

Ghost OG
SFV OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Girl Scout cookies
Cannatonic (Perkins cut)
Death Star
Star Tonic
Jedi
The Jeffrey
AK OG

And a few other strains from seed...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
i totally agree with you sir,,i was trying to get that point across earlier but lots of people are caught up in this clone only hype…
peace

I think you need to do more research and obtain the REAL cuts from California before you make these broad (locally-minded) generalizations. Although, there are plenny good growers here in Mitten-Land. More than a decade ago, fo sho.

The main problem is that people buy seed company versions (often knockoffs) of clone-only strains and pop seeds calling the resulting plants by the same name, or using bagseed from same. This dilutes the gene pool, and Michiganders are very guilty of this. How many cookies cuts are there..? haha... OG..? no limit.

The original clone-onlys I ran in a decade spent in NorCal were mostly stellar. And I have a clue what that means. They were the original cuts 90% of the time. As long as they came from contacts, not dispos.

The clone-only I got lucky enough to find now, here, is ironically the best I have ever had - including Fems from over 40 seedpacks from AMS and UK. (seedbay/boo mostly).

A

acridlab

Think u need to do more research in and around the d, and u will find out that the "cali" clones are in fact here... people act like cali is some hard to get to place or something, .. whatever,, some people been hating on me since day one, around here..
Usually the hillbilly types.. why don't u go back to norcal, where everybody has the "real" clone onlies.. I'll stay here in the d, where there's "real" growers n real people...

A

acridlab

I agree, I just hate when people assume things.. Or they assume they know me or what I do...
I mean, what is this "local minded" business? :)
Half of my family lives in cali, and yes, people from cali travel to Michigan and vice versa, which he himself has also done.. I dunno, I just don't get the mentality of people who think that your not getting "real" unless you live in cali..
And Michiganders are not the only ones guilty of strain plagiarism, lol..
Aren't the cali growers the ones that turned THE Og kush into the 36 different ogs that are out there now??
Maybe I'm doing something that pissed certain people off around here, but it seems like I got cats coming out of left field just trying to fuk with me,,,,fuckn up my high.....

backintheriver

Right now I'm running gorilla glue#4, free Leonard #2 from swampy. Alaskan thundefuck, ghost og, canna tonic x deathstar, afghan kush. Free Leonard two being my favorite, I have yet to flower the glue but looking forward to it... I really would like to start a breeding project I think it would be nice to hit them all with Apollo 13 bx pollen impact I think I will

backintheriver

Michigan is certainly putting out quality, at least in genesee county for sure. I have more dispensers than I can count within a 15 minute drive. A lot of the peeps at the g3c know what they are doing. Problem is the competition is feirce and most people aren't generous with people they don't know, at all its flint after all