What's new

What are your most precious seeds? What rare hard to find cannabis beans do u have?

mintz

jamacian (landrace),kerala(landrace)sour d,chem dawg,og kush, lebonese(landrace)just to name a pinch of what iv got:greenstars:

ILoveit

I only have 2 strains which are precious to me simply because of the breeder who gave it to me, they are BLACK ROSE & NL/G13/WW from "Heath Robinson" but im in search of Viking & Black Magic (AKA juju)

LizWeir

Cannabis Cowboy - Glo & Honey Bee
Landrace varieties - Manga Rosa, Oaxacan Sativa
Jojorizo - Crystal Locomotive (TW BX2) & Trainwreck S1
Spice Bros - CindyBlues, DTC99, A11, & 303
Swan Song - C99 F3's, Pure Sour Saver, Sour Thai
TRC - Karen V2, Sweet Widow Lavendar 03

And many more, but these are special.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
That sour x chem cross that finshes in 60 days is a must have if i could have a ssh ,sd ,and a lemon larry that finshes in under 65 days what else do u need :thank you:

No longer in seed form, but my P1 Bros Grimm Cinderella would've been the front runner by far..I had to pay more than I was initially comfortable with, seeds that were more than 10 years old was a big gamble, but I hit the lottery, I had 2 girls, and the keeper is in my albums....hit the link below. I was afraid he would sit on them til they were nonviable, all but 2 popped. The source is beyond reputable, above any suspicion of knocking it off... I knew where that pack was and the condition of storage, since I was 20 years old, I'm 31 now.
Can't choose a second....but top would be....(random order)

Rez- Chemdog IBL
DJ Short's Flo
Next Gen - Romulan

Not all are rare, but all invaluable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Some keepers for sure!

C99
Hawaiian Sativa
White Russian/Afghan
Sour Cali (Trainwreck x Sour D)
Strawberry Diesel
Love Potion
Acapulco Gold x Nepalese
Sweet Tooth

I'd say so far C99 and Sour Cali has stood out the most with being the most unique in flavor and high.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Clone only Indica bagseed strain, kept it for nearly 9 years and continues to produce single colas like this, SOG style, might call it High Country.

I HAVE JUST HARVESTED 36 COLAS LIKE THIS, THE CLONES ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUMS

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to all for keeping this thread going strong :respect:

A few years ago, I had some NL#5 X OPT from Refereman flowering in a room with Ogre and Blue Dynamite. The NL#5 X OPT is known to herm, and as I was picking off the pre-flowers, pollen was accidently distributed to the Ogre and Blue Dynamite.

Just recently, I germinated 10 seeds of the (NL#5 X OPT) X Ogre and had five sprout. I haven't sexed them yet, but they're growing lovely. I'm waiting for them to get bigger so that I can clone them, and eventually determine there sex. Hopefully there will be more at least one female.

I remember that both the Ogre and NL#5 X OPT were heavy yielders and potent. We'll see!!

Koi

seeds from Orissa, India. I am planning to try to cross them with thyphoon to make my own sweet outdoor strain.

Well I have them but will they pop??

The seed bank 1988

Skunk #1
G13 Hybrids
Northern Lights #1
Swazi

Glad to see everyone giving props to Steve Tuck for his Herijuana, I met him in 2000 and acquired a bunch of seeds.

Bubblegum
Hindu kush
Durban Poison
Sweettooth #3
White Widow
K2

And a couple of my own

Daydreamer 50/50 with a very nice high and very fruity
WildOne Afghan looking
DoLittle Nice Mex

And all the others I have been saving for 25+ years.

Will they Pop? Some do and some do not!

MMJ

Afghanada

not my most precious but some people mite thinkt hey would be.. S1 Green crack and S1 Kings Kross ..I just dont dig s1's I guess..

D

DiiZZii3

I was in jamica a few years ago and bought some buds from the locals that had a few seeds in em still have em sittin around but i gotta get a proper setup before i pop those. It came from some of the most crystally buds i've ever seen. Paid $5 for 7 grams of straight goodness

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hmmm I have about a dozen old seeds left that my friend brought me back from hawaii in about '89. popped about 10 back into '94 but I didn't have a clue how to grow.

...still waiting till I have more room so I can do a proper seed run with them and preserve them better.

I grew out a single seed about a year ago and it had a really weird trait where it grew multiple nodes from the same node...While looking for preflowers..the preflowers turned into offshoots, I've never seen that trait before, it looked like it was growing male preflowers..then they shot out and formed new mini branches and produced pistils first then stamen later so I chopped it. :(

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
at my local dispensary there is Texada Time Warp, and it taste like perfumey sents, smells absolutely unique and pungy.
Last time it was there i found on seed, it grew and then at first true leaves it did not make it, but that's my fault

This round I have found 2 so so looking seeds, and 2 dark seeds(nice), bettin they'll pop and if the seeds are as good as the smoke they came from it's gonna be nuts.

rare'ist of rare is good bag seed, you've smoked it, so if you liked it, grow out the seed...