What's new

What are your most precious seeds? What rare hard to find cannabis beans do u have?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am wondering what cool interesting strains members have in their seed stash? Anything super extra awesome?

I have some original SOL Sweet Tooth #3 & #4, Shishkaberry, & LUI beans personally. :blowbubbles:

Please let us know what your most precious seeds are! :tiphat: :thank you:

SOTF420

sednal

gotta say BOG's SB is a keeper for life.

a year or to later yea still favorite.

Last edited:
G

GroMore

Well, if you count f2's as well as f1's, stuff like Federation's "Mikado" and Rez's "ECSD," Reeferman's "Willy Nelson," Dr Greenthumb's "Endless Sky," Afropip's "Senegal Haze" and even his "Malawi Gold" and stuff like Breeder Steve's "BlockHead," and BOG's "SourBubble BX3"....these stand out to me at the moment but then there's others

GroMore

B

Blue

My landraces that were collected by me in person on my two year round the world trip!!!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Same for me, especially my pakistan landraces from upper chitral district, but I'll probably have to go back there for some fresh beans as germination rate has fallen dramatically whyyyy wail wail !

Blue, any chance to read some of your canna-travel stories and see pics of the landraces you've collected ? would be great

Irie !

Well lets see I just popped the last of my Tanzania Magic Beans from African seeds. Ones I have yet to pop include 2-DJ's Old Time Moonshine, 2-Flodica, 2-Grape Krush, bunch of F-13; Flo; Vanilluna; &Cocoa Kush, 20-SOL's Glo, 20-Chimera's GrapefruitxBlueberry, 2-Reeferman's Senor Garcia(OPTxPanama), and many more. Hoping to make some beans of my own using female pure sativas/hazes and males from DJ's Lines and Joint Porjects, think Johnny Blaze style but with red stems and floral/cedar aromas. SOTF420 I know you have more gems hidden away, what else ya got??? SOTF what do you think would happen if you mix 2parts SPG, 1part Blueberry, & 1part FLO??? AgD:wave:

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
these are my best beans...

Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Diesel v3 from H3ad Seeds

Sour Bubble from B.O.G.

and William's Wonder IX-1 from Reservoir

among many other good stuff... but this are special!

ERVABUE

Did anyone heard of sweet seeds,Blackjack-THC-16 to 21% and CBD at 1% CBN-0,6%?
It's a quite recent hibrid from a spanish seed bank that is a cross of Black Domina with Jack Herer indica/sativa 50/50.?
A nice grow

ERVABUE

got thc?
make you fell good?
plenty thricomes in it?
IS PRECIOUS
Just think if this world ends,hope after many ages,the last cockroach would extinguish and some stash or seed or weed survive over them.
Because not a plague but the most loved/hated plant of Earth ,cannabis is immortal !

Green grows every days for all at Cannagraphic from midlands of uk

B

Blue

@ mriko... Sorry brother no pictures to speak of only pictures of landscapes that were taken on a film camera, I did my trip in the early 90's man no digi cams back then brother.

O

Ontariostoner

I have 4 original SOL Blockhead beans - had 5, ran one, it was a runt and got culled.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I still have some Princess Diesel F2's that I'm looking to open pollinate with.

Out of the 800+ other seeds I have.... the only ones I'm KEENly interested in growing out are the

Trainwreck (probably arcata) X Princess Diesel and the African Haze I picked up from the bay. Original Haze X Bushmans.

I can't wait for the results of the first 2 years of running those Princess Diesel F2's though. Mmmmmmmmmmm, Yummy! ;D

Stay Safe! :tree:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOTF420 I know you have more gems hidden away, what else ya got??? SOTF what do you think would happen if you mix 2parts SPG, 1part Blueberry, & 1part FLO??? AgD:wave:

Well, I would tell ya but then you know the rest ;)

Mixing 2 part SPG, 1 part BB, 1 part Flo - that sounds like some shit I would definitely love to smoke man! SOL + DJ = PURE BLISS :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts