What's new

What are your most precious seeds? What rare hard to find cannabis beans do u have?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeds that Heath Robinson himself gave me; 1) Black Rosé and 2 ) V2 feminized.....my most precious seeds!

My most valuable seeds all relate to breeding projects.
I recently aquired a pack of shiva shanti seeds bought in the mid 90's from sensi seeds. With these I hope to find a garlic pheno male, which imo will be THE ultimate breeding partner for:
• Chem D
• chem 91
• chem 4
• sour D
• headband
• cheese
• Tenn hogs breath

My other most treasured seeds would be my Apollo 11 (genius pheno) f3's which I plan to utilize in breeding projects with sweet pink grapefruit & Cali-O.

Lastly I have some Cali-O x sour diesel as well as some F2's i made which I plan to find a male to breed back to the Cali-O (if I can ever get it lol)

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow swampwater you have some great odeas running around in your head.
I was thinking the same thing about shiva shanti but dont have access to clones, just crosses.

idiit

Veteran
panama red
zamal (2 sources)
malawi ( billyblog's look great and i don't have his) i do have ace and seeds of africa.
durban seeds of africa
skunk #1 sssc
nl5 seed line (i know that nl5 was never released as seeds, clone only) (worked line?,bx's?)
blowfish dutch flowers original source
aww
nanan bouclou sss has haitian and png genetics 50/50
jlb bushman's
apollo 13
trainwreck jojo's s1's (still viable)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
They are 2,400 years old from the tombs at Pazyryk in the Altay Mountains excavated by
Sergi Ivanovich Rudenko in 1947-1949. I was given them by the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg Russia. I was doing work on Cannabis in Russia and was funding some work at the VIR Institute to reproduce and preserve the Cannabis seeds in their collections.

I sprouted a few and got some really incredible buds.... Just joking....

The 8 seeds I got from the Hermitage were just way to old to sprout, but I do still have them, you can see them in my Old Gallery.
-SamS

Last edited:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
They are 2,400 years old from the tombs at Pazyryk in the Altay Mountains excavated by
Sergi Ivanovich Rudenko in 1947-1949. I was given them by the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg Russia. I was doing work on Cannabis in Russia and was funding some work at the VIR Institute to reproduce and preserve the Cannabis seeds in their collections.
I sprouted a few and got some really incredible buds....
Or maybe the 8 seeds I got were way to old to sprout, but I do still have them, you can see them in my Old Gallery.
-SamS

You grew some seeds that were 2400 yrs. old ? Like for real? That has to be one of the most awesome things I have read in a long time!!!! I never would have let that mother plant go.

S

Spider Crab

You grew some seeds that were 2400 yrs. old ? Like for real? That has to be one of the most awesome things I have read in a long time!!!! I never would have let that mother plant go.

I don't quite understand either?

They did or didn't sprout?

window

Veteran
Reefermans Santa Marta Columbian
Mazari Sharif
Lebanese
Seedsman haze
South Indian Kerala

Cannavore

Veteran
• Instant Karma F2 (Original Bubba Kush × '05 Rez Sour Diesel IBL)
• Temple (Super Silver Haze × William's Wonder)
• Apollo 13 F4
• Lemon Thai F4 (dutchflowers)
• Yeti OG BX-2
• Dawg's Waltz F4 (Poodle Nuts IX)
• ECSD × Appalachia
• Sour Bubble x Death Star
• UK Cheese × Blues BX-2
• UK Cheese × Yeti OG
• F-Cut OG × Yeti OG (OG Squared)
• '92 S.A.G.E. × (Lashkar Gah × Deep Chunk)
• '98 Bubba Kush × (Lashkar Gah × Deep Chunk)

Are some of my most coveted. I'm looking to add more landrace and landrace hybs.

bigAl25

Veteran
The seeds I keep in my mason jar in the freezer for future grows. OGRaskal strawberry bubba kush, Sam's medley, hell I have to look at the label again, I forgot the hybrid strain. Nirvana Blackberry, Maui Wowie, AK48, Red Eye alien dawg. OJD's white jones by I don't know what the hell knocked it up, but it's some great ganja. Not as elite as others but they are mine.

B

bench warmer

Stank Bros
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT
picture.php

SOTF420
picture.php

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran

I sprouted a few and got some really incredible buds.... Just joking....

The 8 seeds I got from the Hermitage were just way to old to sprout, but I do still have them, you can see them in my Old Gallery.
-SamS

You should start those things in vitro. They got 2,000 year old date seeds to pop.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/320/5882/1464.abstract

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
• Instant Karma F2 (Original Bubba Kush × '05 Rez Sour Diesel IBL)

Cannivore,
I have Instant Karma F1 & F2 from a friend in the apple state that used KKSC X Durban Poison.
I've not heard this strain mentioned outside another forum until this.
I'm just wondering if the name got reused now since the lineage you listed isn't even close to what I wad told.
Comments?
:respect:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres some awesome sounding gear floating around this lil globe... hopa everybody enjoys what they have.
I've been collecting for about 7 years now and have quite a selection but my most precious beans are:

Chem 91 x KQ (from Greenman420)
XLNT (Grapefruit Haze [RkyMtnBuds] x White Russian)
Lebanese Sativa (landrace)
Royal Purple 20yr IBL
Blueberry Blast (Blue Dream x Johney Blaze) Snowhigh Seeds
Cindiana (IBG x C99) and Silverella (SSH x C99)
C99 F4
Orange Goo (Seeds of Compassion)
Grapefruit Haze bx1 (XLNT x Grapefruit Haze)
Instant Karma (KKSC x Durban Poison)
Strawberry Cough bx1 (Instant Karma x KKSC)
Pipe Dream (Blue Dream x AGC99) from Snowhigh seeds
Chocolate Thai x Vitality
Vitality F2, #1 & #3
Goji OG F2
Flogi (Flo x Goji OG Kush)

^^^these were all gifts^^^
I've bought a few as well:
Pot of Gold from Flying Dutchmen
The Third Dimentiin from TGA
Joey Weed:
Ak99
Apollo 11 F2
Suger Blossoms F2
MNS:
Super Silver Haze
Ortega
Black Widow
DJ Short:
F-13
Flo
Chimera:
C Plus
Fighting Budda
Moscas Pure Old Time Moonshine

Gem's from my hands:
Elephant Man's White Widow (Fuel pheno) x PWF's KQ F7
Apollo 11 x KQ F7
Diesel Ryder (from Johnney Pot Seed) x Killer Queen F7 (onky at F2 so far)
AK99 x KQ F7
White Gold (Pot of Gold x White Russian)
Berry Juice (CO Juicy Fruit x Sugarberry)
Apollo 13bx x Sugarberry
Blue Moonshine (F gen from DP stock)
Blue Moonshine x Black Widow

Way too many strains for one person... lol
I get help growing and these are only my most precious beans so far.
I'm an admitted seed junky. ;D

Cannavore

Veteran
Cannivore,
I have Instant Karma F1 & F2 from a friend in the apple state that used KKSC X Durban Poison.
I've not heard this strain mentioned outside another forum until this.
I'm just wondering if the name got reused now since the lineage you listed isn't even close to what I wad told.
Comments?
:respect:

Hey MJ, the Instant Karma I have was made by Bodhi Seeds and F2'd by a friend. Yours sounds nice too :)

Latest posts

Latest posts