What's new

What are your most precious seeds? What rare hard to find cannabis beans do u have?

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
No chit huh sotf :D I think I might pop my HeriXChemD's today?

The 3 I posted were more Stranded on a Desert Island beans, than precious.
That would make a fun thread too :yes:

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
The most rare pack i have is DTC99

But they are all great!

The best strain i have is My Bubbleberry X (NL#5 x Apollo11G4) cross i made about 8 or so years ago, i think i just lucked out and it created what people would call an elite!
Its like a burning Rubber tire funky RIPE fruit like after smell, stronger then all the rest no ceiling and beautiful up high too much for some and the best part is you dont build a tolerance to it, the even better part is you can rely on her to sap resin!
Its very neat.

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think all the variations and breeds of Cannabis are simply amazing, what a fucking extraordinary plant. It blows my mind that this plant is still persecuted by the powers that be in most of our country. I mean let us take a step back here and just realize something, this is a PLANT, a green living positive little plant that gives us so much and asks for so little back. A plant that was most likely here growing before we were even around. ;)

Please do keep this going it is really interesting to see what everyone likes. :greenstars:

whodair

Veteran
i like my favorite beans kept warm and moist

i like my favorite beans kept warm and moist

picture.php

picture.php

gotta get growing !!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on dude, that is the best way to really keep them going! Respect! :greenstars:

S

Stoner Gardener

Dman
Spellbound (Williams Wonder x Sour Diesel)
Black Spice x Chocolate Trip
Orange Spice

Jojorizo
Trainwreck
Crystalfish
Grapefruit/Mango x Purple Haze

TRC
Snowbird
Blue Dancer
Blue 13
Sweet 13
Texas Chilli

Orgnkid
Ogers Kush
Bubba Kush

DJ Short
Flodica
Blue Moonshine

Sugenite
NL#5/OG Kush x OG Kush
NL#5/OG Kush x Pure Kush

Motarebel
Herijuana
Rombolt
Killa Queen v6
Sour Turbo
Oger Kush

Reservoir
Sour Diesel IBL
Chemdog IBL
Alpha Diesel
ChemD/SD
Chem4D
SD Kush
DSDv2

Head
Casey Jones
Casey Jones f2 (oldpink)
Trainwreck ][

Soma
NYCD fem'd
Sogouda
Buddah's Sister x Amnesia Haze

Mr Nice
Medicine Man
Nevilles Haze
SSH
Mango Haze
ASH
Early Queen x Haze
Critical Mass
Shit

Misc
Guerilla Gold 3
Aloha White Widow '98 x Blockhead
Aloha White Widow '98 x Trainwreck
Haze Special x Blue Satellite 1.1

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the beans I have that I think will be special are:
dream goddess x sweet tooth 3 -personal friends cross with a berry skittles dream goddess
Sharon widow x leb27 - has to be good right
bhodi sativa -sativa love
super g -got to run it
lemonhead kush -prolly most anticipated strain
lemon Thai -lucky to have this old gem
ssh -mr nice worked by myself and fj moutain high style f4
outback sativa x nycd
ultimate moonshine

I think i will find some good mothers in there to pollinate, but really the great fathers is what Id settle for. Nothing but love. Peace and smoke all.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
chemo, developed locally at our university for patients. just a legend growing up and nice to have aquired

D

deathtosoapbar

Probably jamaican landrace seeds, herijuana x old time moonshine, c99 x panama red and sandstorm simply because theres nothing ive tried so relaxing as sandstorm, it must be very high in cbd

ForestBuds

I would say that the most precious seeds I have are seeds that I've collected from various clubs in California. Some are random seeds, some are from breeders. Guaranteed that I will find keepers in them when I grow them out sometime soon.

Purps x Grape Ape
Purple Urkle
Deep Purple
Blueberry from Lake County *Grew one seed.. it came out deformed then just fine then had to let it go* Budtender said it was from Dutch Passion stock. Seems legit to me based on the growing pattern. *Have 3 of it left*
BOG Bluemoon Rocks
DJ Short Vanilluna *seeds look so beautiful. I feel so good knowing it's 100 percent authentic*
Chemberry *Chemdawg D x DJ short blueberry club cut* *feminized*
Chem Reaper *Chemdawg D x Pre 98 Bubba Kush* *feminized*
Herijuana x Sour OG Kush Male
Rosetta Stone X Sour Larry OG Male
Bubba Chem
Sour Banana OG Kush X Ultimate Chemdawg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Tricky one :chin:

Ok these are in no particular order:

"Regular" Strains:

Strawberry Diesel - Reservoir (out of the 1st batch ever made)
Arjan's Haze2 x Nevilles Haze F1
Amnesia Haze x C22 - JLP (still have 12 seeds left :D)
Holy Grail - Verite
Orange Diesel - Verite
Mango Haze - Shanti

Then there's these I got of la mano negra, I'll be thinking of you buddy when these finaly get popped :angelshug:

angola x banghi
lesotho x uzbeka
jamaica x uzbeka
NL x Neville Haze//uzbekistan

Hmm there's so many more. I wonder when I'll ever have enough time to grow them all out. :chin: :biglaugh::laughing:

relic1981

Veteran
ATM the most sacred seeds i have are from my own creation. i have tw x MK and also headband crossed with mk. the MK daddy seems to bring out a more indica growth pattern and gives them a more kushy taste and high while still retaining the uplifting sativa side. i love em and just sprouted about 25 of the tw x mk to picka winning mom and go from there.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I'm also blessed w/ DutchGrowns......UN-released......
MerlinsMagic.........only got one VERY NICE...Lady......
BUT.......the clonez will live on for a VERY long...long time..............

2 seeds that came from the strongest weed ive ever tried... it came from an eighth of headband.. well they're growing now.

FYI some of my worst plants came from expensive seeds like bog and some of my best from cheap seeds like Nirvana. Wish I still had some of the haze19xskunk seeds gypsy used to have 10 years ago.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
My favorite strain to smoke is Orange Apollo. I've got one pack left of the originals and many f2 and f3 seeds that I've made myself.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts